Everybody Evo Bro Help Me!!!!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

stevenyapevo7

Known Member
anybody please help me .....my evo 7 meter inside bulb was broken and i cannot find,and another problem is my defi oil temp cantup,but got light and blinking red light.....

If i'm not wrong, the meter buld u can get it from most acc shop, they will have it...IF EVO7 meter buld is same with EVO4,5,6.
about the defi i have no idea...hehe

stevenyapevo7 said:
anybody please help me .....my evo 7 meter inside bulb was broken and i cannot find,and another problem is my defi oil temp cantup,but got light and blinking red light.....
you know how to use the ctrl unit2 ? try to reset and re-do the setting, manually you can see the meter go up or down on you peak and warning set.
After doin this if still the same, check your oil temp sensor adaptor might be shorted.

you can use the original proton bulb for your speedometer too. Its slightly longer, but it works.

As for your defi, guess its the sensor that lanevo6 had mentioned.

NoTiGuY said:
you can use the original proton bulb for your speedometer too. Its slightly longer, but it works.

thanks bro, i,ll try it now...thanks for your comment...

Is the Dot Matrix display for the mileage always DIM even at night?
I found my E7's display kinda dim...
hardly see the digits...
could it be bulb blown?

ckwhon said:
Is the Dot Matrix display for the mileage always DIM even at night?
I found my E7's display kinda dim...
hardly see the digits...
could it be bulb blown?
Hi ckwhon,
When ru goin to join the JB members for tt??:Not_Impressed:

lanevo6 said:
Hi ckwhon,
When ru goin to join the JB members for tt??:Not_Impressed:

Eh my car not ready yet...
need to send for respray...
a lot of rust on my ride....
when u guys got TT?

NoTiGuY said:

yes! bulb problem solved! thanks notiguy bro! but for the DEFI, still problem:angry_smile: .....anyway, thank you very much... and your 18" white volk racing sold already???

bro i will help u get one bulb for ur Dot Matrix display but mux wait lah coz quite bz recently as for the price dun worry shld be foc i can handle wan no pro... btw u got ur new no plate liao onot??? JJW out already leh...

Kym_Evo7 said:
bro i will help u get one bulb for ur Dot Matrix display but mux wait lah coz quite bz recently as for the price dun worry shld be foc i can handle wan no pro... btw u got ur new no plate liao onot??? JJW out already leh...

still in process... also not sure issit the bulb rosak... got chance i show u....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom