ever popular JASMA product..please read..

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
JASMA will not be doing any sales. it stands for Japan Automotive Sport Muffler Association, so association will never deal with sales
ok i dont think you get what i am trying to say
lets say people who just get into the modding world then people tell them exhaust with JASMA tag is very good
so lets say they dont kno any better so they see these jasma products and assume the same
and also the prices are very attractive when compared with the more reputable brands out there
so im quite sure they will buy it
for me i believe everyone will definitely go through this stage where you cheap stuff like JASMA and then it fails pretty fast as compared to the other brands then youve learnt your lesson and you only buy the other brands and buy maybe some very minor jasma products where even it it fails after like 1 year of use you wouldnt feel any loss :rolleyes:
Yes... Although the JASMA (ayam) brand cannot be considered counterfeit because JASMA in Japan is not a brand but an accreditation body, this naming scheme is deceiving people who do not know much (but knows that things with a JASMA tag is a good brand) into thinking that the JASMA (ayam) brand is a very good product.

Conclusion, although one is a brand and another is an accreditation body, the brand tries to con people into believing that they came from the accreditation body...

Damn it was hard to even type out a sentence to explain...

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
although if the thing was meter, cam, silicone hose we actually can deduced it as imitation...but Jasma muffler which not JASMA certified is harder to comprehend hahahahaha :biggrin:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
you have to be a smart consumer to choose the parts/products you wish to use on your car.
i am selling some "jasma" parts too but not all. i select those that i feel that can be used without compromising driver safety at least.

Things I do sell for budget concerned modders
1. Air filters.
2. Camber Kit (of course I recommend customers to change the bushing to better type) the aftermarket bushing cost more than the camber kit itself. but heck, which reputable brand got product for cars like Wira anyway?
3. Proton Wira/Iswara 4G13/15 camshaft. (seems like nothing wrong with the camshaft so far)
4. Hood lifters a.k.a bonnet absorbers
5. And mufflers... cheap mufflers... with Jasma tag.. lol

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
Why so many ppl condemn this brand product when the fault is actually on the gradation from which production......

As you can see ... The problem of the product only occur on certain feedback of victim...

It's mainly of the production from which manufacture...

Even branded stuff have defects too...

Of course for branded stuff , it will usually recall back and full refund will be the compensation...

As for this so call imitation product...
If the seller willing to refund, thats the best value added...
If not, sorry on your behalf..

Anyway this product are actually for those less budget to play branded stuff

not everyone can afford branded stuff and also there is no stopping some from not buying it as this free world of owning anything where one can afford to

this is just my view...

Just sharing with you guys..

Im really lucky that these imitation product in the market as ppl like us unfortunate to own expensive toys can get lower budget products like this to help us achieve our goal ( our motorsport love enthusiasm life )

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It is not condemn but use at your own risk.... I should say Jasma is misleading to those not really understand the actaul meaning of Jasma in Japan. Since they always saw Jasma on most of Japanese exhaust so they tot Jasma is a brand from Japan.

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
hahaha i think the genius brand creator is definetly an AH BENG...
he went to his source to get the stuff, then supplier demand a brand name to put, he lost it in anyway...
all he thought of a name in a sudden that he can think of JASMA

everyone beginner modify their ride usually start off with EXHAUST system
this guy brilliant as he got his first muffler modify that he obtain from kedai potong with the tag ( JASMA )

so he thought is a brilliant idea.. to put this JASMA brand which can catch everyone attention...

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Nats autoparts said:
hahaha i think the genius brand creator is definetly an AH BENG...
he went to his source to get the stuff, then supplier demand a brand name to put, he lost it in anyway...
all he thought of a name in a sudden that he can think of JASMA

everyone beginner modify their ride usually start off with EXHAUST system
this guy brilliant as he got his first muffler modify that he obtain from kedai potong with the tag ( JASMA )

so he thought is a brilliant idea.. to put this JASMA brand which can catch everyone attention...
I should he pretty success on this.
This is so call marketing strategy.

Akang Gabriel

From Facebook
Oct 9, 2010
www.facebook.com
I've tried Jasma cam-pulley on my neo last time, the teeth then damage the timing belt ( like hairy wire came out side of the belt) which i just bought it about 2 month.. so i change it to stock cam and replace the new timing belt again... while the cam, i sold it to the scrap metal.. dont want sell it to other people as they might experience same like me before.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello sifu, i just playing a l5 na in my kancil, i all know cos the petro is keeping increase price, i like to play na. but, any body playing na n what to do if i want to replace 1000cc block, what car to suitable, many many thanks to advise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience