Ever heard of Satria Club named 'Sky'?

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Ever heard of this club name?

Saw 2 blue satria with Huge 'Sky' sticker at rear windscreen, zig zagging here and there at Banting road (Heading to Klang General Hospital ----> Banting). They can't even zig zag, but they force their car in.

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Hai Brader!
I think this one Sky Kingdom one lah, led by the elusive Ayah Pin.
All want to go fast so they can fast² reach the Kingdom in the Sky (meaning mampus quickly).
hardy har har!

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Indeed. And I wonder what are in the minds of such people? It may be too complex for mere mortals such as ourselves to even try to comprehend.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
erm.. saw them before.. all kaki lumba in summit.. in A&W yam cha sure see them zoom by.. they are a group of indians who love fast cars.. no offence or what so ever.. i respect them cause some of them do have fast satria.. see them most of the time around sunway before.. but dun play play lo.. the blue satria won my frens evo lo..

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Aaaa... no way dude. How can the mighty Evo succumb to a Satria? Cannot believe. :P
In an unrelated expereince, got this 1.3 Satria grey clr with F1 sticker at the door.. the driver likes to drive really fast and max out his engine.... in 1st gear in front of Nasi Kandar shop.
Gila happening.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
lekalo
bro i've seen a few of their rides before with my own eyes.. they have turbo's..
but sad thing is they abuse it by driving like been chase by a ghost.. =(

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Fatality said:
lekalo
bro i've seen a few of their rides before with my own eyes.. they have turbo's..
but sad thing is they abuse it by driving like been chase by a ghost.. =(
Sometimes its the persons' egoistic desire to prove something.. that someone with a budget of only Protons can best another vehicle that costs 3 times theirs. So if win, kira the nutz grow 5 times larger la. Something along that concept. hahahahhaa! Just joking!
But straight line of course la power to weight, etc. gives an advantage to converted / souped up cars like ours (I think). Try on track la, full race environment, then maybe we see another result, whether got skill ka, got power ka, or whatever.
Just my 3.12 Ringgit worth.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
lekalo
yea bro.. no matter how fast or big HP or etc etc our car is.. its our skills that counts.. its like no use if getting a 1100HP skiyline and we duno how to drive.. track race like SIC no use also having a fast car.. its our skills to conquer the track and attack the corners with guts..

oh ya no matter what engine anyone transplant to their proton.. its still a proton.. =)

cheers!

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Fatality said:
lekalo
yea bro.. no matter how fast or big HP or etc etc our car is.. its our skills that counts.. its like no use if getting a 1100HP skiyline and we duno how to drive.. track race like SIC no use also having a fast car.. its our skills to conquer the track and attack the corners with guts..

oh ya no matter what engine anyone transplant to their proton.. its still a proton.. =)

cheers!
Proton is stil Proton huh? Unfortunately, yes...:Not_Impressed: but if that's all one can afford, why not. :regular_smile:
Not just guts dude, but most importantly is the driving technique one employs to exploit the car's mechanical ability, without breaking everything to pieces. I like the one of the criterias cited for the MME: mechanical sympathy. :shades_smile:

stb> Wassup fren? Too bad no more VR4 la dude. My car is already 'yin-chong'-ized! It's up for sale you know? Check out the For Sale section and do la a bit of promo. hehehehehehahahaha! Just kidding (on the promo request)!!

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
lekalo
agree with ya on this point.. *thumbs up~!! =)
btw u own a VR4 satria? wanna know what diffrence between urs and evo 1-3 engine..

CieMen

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Tmn Esplanade
Visit site
lekalo said:
Proton is stil Proton huh? Unfortunately, yes...:Not_Impressed: but if that's all one can afford, why not. :regular_smile:
Not just guts dude, but most importantly is the driving technique one employs to exploit the car's mechanical ability, without breaking everything to pieces. I like the one of the criterias cited for the MME: mechanical sympathy. :shades_smile:

stb> Wassup fren? Too bad no more VR4 la dude. My car is already 'yin-chong'-ized! It's up for sale you know? Check out the For Sale section and do la a bit of promo. hehehehehehahahaha! Just kidding (on the promo request)!!
Now ppl got Subaru WRX STi oredi...mana mau play with Protong...