Looking For

engines...looking for...

Doink

Aug 1, 2004
House
ok here is the deal...anyone got
1. 4G15 engine kosong for sale???damn interested...even if makan minyak...looking for dirt cheap engine...e

2. Mazda B6t halfcut...manual prefered...also damn interested...

both engine i also need...if u guys got any or saw any...let me know...for those who wants to sell...pm me ur engine condition and price ok??i am from kl ok...thanks for reading...waiting for these two sweet babies...plus another...having a few projects in my hands...have a nice days dudes...

m a v [3] r i c k

Nov 21, 2003
4G92 SOHC engine kosong interested? block is not in good condition though. PM me your offer price if interested. :)

Doink

Aug 1, 2004
House
looking for 4G15...preferably with power steering for iswara...if the engine makan minyak also nvm...as long never overheat and the engine can reuse...offer me ur price...used to prepare some cash for a previous seller...but seems like the previous guy is reluctant to sell to me...thanks...just pm me ok?

zephaniah

Jun 4, 2005
4G15P(A) (year 2003) COMPLETE engine + gearbox

have a complete 4G15P auto (from year 2003 wira) complete engine for sale. Selling off as a package. Package includes:

1. Wira 4G15P COMPLETE engine

2. 1.5 AUTO gearbox

3. ECU and COMPLETE engine wiring

4. dashboard + all dash panels + steering + dash meters (auto)

5. complete air-con set

6. front disc brakes (with new pads)

7. rear drum brakes

8. stock metal rims (13-inch x 4... with tyres!)

all items in SUPERB and most of all WORKING condition! engine ready for collection in Seri Kembangan. Items NOT sold separately, all has to go as a package.

PRICE: RM1200 nego

Interested pls call 012-3041200 or 016-2955511 (please call, no sms pls, tq).

Hi guys, i was thinking, letting go my kenari for a proton preve, what do you guys think? is it ok for touge? or just keep the kenari. thx for comment.