Engine Decarbonizer

ckl7480

Oct 23, 2006
hi all,

I am new comer.

I am very interested in Carbon cleaner.

Before that i brought STP fuel injector cleaner to clean the fuel injector.
I pour it in fuel tank ( Half Tank Fuel VS 1 bottle STP ),after pour it, i feel my pick up has improve slightly.

But if i need to clean carbon inside,what brand will your recommend? Is that STP? Pour it into Spark plug hole?

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
STP shud be ok......im using 3M fuel injector cleaner. pour into spark plug hole and let it suck through vacuum hose.

Erichhl

Known Member
Sep 18, 2005
Kepong
hey mengz, how much and where u bought the 3M feul injector cleaner? i saw it at eneous almost rm30 woh.... izzit the white botol with the black color cap one?? i just bought the STP carb and feul injector cleaner will try it later....

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
the 3M fuel injector cleaner can let flow thru the vacumn hose like other decarb products ar??

sure? it's not a "correct" decarbonizer right ..

mirage2929

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
huakenny said:
lolz.....my mech help me clean intake manifold FOC whenever i service my ride there...i wil my own engine oil some more...

injector how they clean? if take out n clean it with machine then is ok i guess....
Huakenny,

How did ur mechanic cleaned the intake manifold? Did he removed the the whole intake manifold out?

SKYBLUEV6

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
K.L
my mec take out injector and clean with michine.then tukar the oil seal also....

ckl7480

Oct 23, 2006
hi all,

I go through other forum, there is so decarbonizing product look so nice and effect. That is solvent base. It go through manifold and clean the piston and head.

They is so many person buy it,feedback it good and effective also .

I wiil buy it and try it. No Harm! ( Feedback all good )

It is inside the engine and performance forum.

Just for sharing....:shades_smile:

zent23

Feb 17, 2006
To clean the carbon by pouring the liquid through the spark plug hole is the correct
way, I use to clean my engine at a workshop at Tmn Sea where they will let you see though the spack plug hole inside where you can see the black carbon forming, later they will pour the carbon cleaner liquid (water base, please don't ever use oil base as they will form sludge inside), then they will suck the liquid back and you will see the clear water color liquid turn in kopi O color.
After that my car feel very light.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Recently took out my spark plug and saw my piston head being really really oily and blacked.
I wanna know if anyone can share the before and after of the piston heads by using the so called carbonizer.
Those that poured in, not those in did in workshop using machines.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Recently took out my spark plug and saw my piston head being really really oily and blacked.
I wanna know if anyone can share the before and after of the piston heads by using the so called carbonizer.
Those that poured in, not those in did in workshop using machines.
Pump V power Racing then go highway for a constant run will clear quite a lot of carbon.....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Pump V power Racing then go highway for a constant run will clear quite a lot of carbon.....:driver:
Use V Power Racing for 2 months and tekan all the way everyday. Sure clean :rofl:

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
used seafoam,the original carbonizer or whatever.
3/4 through the vacuum lines(1/2 trough iacv vacuum and the other half from the TB vacuum)
1/4 inside the petrol.

So the conclusion,it doesnt work at all.maybe going to use another cleaner and put inside the combustion chamber trough the spark plug.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

lookin for the best polish ( paste ) below RM100 and doesn't require a professional rotary , only got a lame black and decker kp600 machine -_-

somebody advice ? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience