Encounters With Other Cars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
alrite alrite.. i wanna hear stories..... i do hate cars tail gating mine.. but i have to give credit to one proton savvy who tail gated me from slim river to rawang.. i was doing a steady 160kmh n the guy was still on my tail.. so i played around abit pushing to 220kmh then release just giving him the credit of trying.. :thefinger:

alrite alrite.. i wanna hear stories..... i do hate cars tail gating mine.. but i have to give credit to one proton savvy who tail gated me from slim river to rawang.. i was doing a steady 160kmh n the guy was still on my tail.. so i played around abit pushing to 220kmh then release just giving him the credit of trying.. :thefinger:

huhu ... Dr. D on his menacing mode ... huhu

tailgating u on ur t-rex or on ur BIG bike? :rofl:

yep , big turbos don't mean fast car , ptw ratios does. But then again owning all the safety gears don't mean that you'll be safe either. Be safe. Usually if ppl tailgate me , the closer they are the slower i drive. At the end of the day they just overtake me and i smile at them.

Don't get me wrong, i wold love to drive and test my car , its just that we around this parts don't really have good roads like the peninsular does and left right are big trees ....once i tried to do 130 on a straight road while being tailgate by a celica , my car keep trying to hop off the ground .. really scary.

Tell me about it, I'm in KK. Seriously, 80% of the roads are uneven and dangerous. It's like driving a car our in the ocean!

Bump:

Give 'em hell!

some people sure know how to ruin a thread.

the other day i met an older model 7 series on the highway to KL...it was mid day and the traffic was dense.... it celah through traffic like no ones business...sure jockey one this guy...i tried to give chase, but the way this guy weaved through the cars and motorbikes was crazy! milimeter precision! even the narrowest of spaces between cars he can fit through.

needless to say i kena titik and soon lost sight of the car.

sigh. now whenever i see the same 7 series parked in front of my house from time to time, i'm reminded of this painful day.

hahahaha!

to whomever happens to be that driver, jangan marah! kekekeke

Last edited:
ouch, thats gotta hurts...at least it was by a 7 series.. imagine being smoked by a kancil.. with its size advantage..damn!!!! well better safe than sorry

Well..actually,some of the wira,waja,civic owners knew that skyline is fast.It's a 200k++k vehicle.Sure they won't win against u guys.Even the price gap between your car and their cars can be the answer.But for me,the reason they tailgating is just for fun.And some of them wants to see how fast is skyline using their own eyes.I mean,the sound of RB26,the fierce looks of the car...it's nice to see with your own eyes isn't it?Me myself didn't have a Skyline,can't afford one..So,it will be lucky for me if i can see and hear it anywhere on the road.It's ok for me if u want to show off using your hard earn money car.That's not a problem because u all have work hard to buy and maintain it.But,make sure the condition of the road and traffic first.If the line is clear..then,push as hard as u want. :driver:

some people sure know how to ruin a thread.

Can't help but agree. People know they're going to read about racing other cars, etc. What is the point really in going on and on about road safety. No one cares! Or else we would have started a thread on it.:banghead:

We want exaggerated tales of conquests. :driver:

p.s: farizio called me last night and made me write this post :listen:

[PIMPIN];3381390 said:
p.s: farizio called me last night and made me write this post :listen:

hahahaha! yeah right!

get your car runned in and tuned, then maybe we can hear some interesting stories...hehehe

hahahaha! yeah right!

get your car runned in and tuned, then maybe we can hear some interesting stories...hehehe

LOL dude you said you wanted to race Shark.. something about putting money where mouth is.. i saved the conversation.. :wavey:

Doc hws ur 26 cming along....hehehehe

Bump: Doc hws ur 26 cming along....hehehehe

Bump:
[PIMPIN];3381400 said:
LOL dude you said you wanted to race Shark.. something about putting money where mouth is.. i saved the conversation.. :wavey:

Race me? No car la bro

Re:secret......

Hw Doc ? should i spill the beans on yr on going project.......i think nah....we will wait for the BEAST to be up and running.......... notty2 :nurse:

no la, just planning to do some make up to my saloon..enough to look nice to bring to pasar only..

Another horror story here. Happened when I was traveling up north at PLUS highway.

I was only cruising around 160km/h on the fast lane. From far a Saga signaled right, slowly going to the right lane wanting to overtake. There was only 2 lanes and the Saga was going very slow because the car in front somehow going like a turtle. I think it was below 90km/h for them. I slowed down a little. I assumed the Saga saw me coming because he swayed back to the left and canceled his signal. So I floored the pedal to overtake.

Then for no reason this uncle in the Saga turned into my lane when I was getting real close. I slammed the brakes and all my tires screeched. I was right behind him. Less than 1 foot distance. :stupid: My bag, toolbox and water bottle all got thrown to the front.

Other than that, all my other encounters are actually boring. I usually cruise only because most of my journeys are 400km long. When I see cars going real fast, I sure happy. They always clear the traffic on the fast lane. I can just cruise steadily at higher speed without any work when I follow behind them. :biggrin: :rolleyes: Seen Perdana chasing Merc at 190km/h, Vios chasing modified Vios at 170km/h, etc.

Guys, no more stories ka? All the beasts now resting is it....?

hehehe, bout the benz chased by perdana, tht common la, even i also always kena, sometime wiralution, but wht i did is turn the sport mode on and buh-bye to them, they cant kejar anymore n it seem like they brake they car or something, hahahaha, but benz not nice to drive fast bmw is better for sport driving

Bump: hehehe, bout the benz chased by perdana, tht common la, even i also always kena, sometime wiralution, but wht i did is turn the sport mode on and buh-bye to them, they cant kejar anymore n it seem like they brake they car or something, hahahaha, but benz not nice to drive fast bmw is better for sport driving

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom