Close Encounters of Yellow Altezzas

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
Thursday 21 Dec 2006:

Just got on jalan ampang from elevated highway...driving my yellow altezza.
stuck in crawl...
a yellow altezza (wif darkerned headlights) and what i think was SARD bodykit number plate BHP XXXX pass in front of me..
it stopped a few cars in front of me..also stuck in the crawl..
i managed to pass him on the left lane..he honked...
then we reach traffic light..now side by side
me on left lane..he on right lane..
he rolled down windows and i followed:-

BHP XXXX : Ey..u ada join itu altezza club kaa?
JKA XXXX : ada la..sudah join....(short pause) u felix ka?
BHP XXXX (prob surprised i know his name just nodded)...and gave this thumbs up..

p/s i remember his name coz someone posted his name and car on this forum b4..hehehee....

Friday 22 December 2006:

Going out from KLCC basement when i saw this yellow (again!) altezza num plate WJE XXXX wif huge GT spoiler at the rear plus CF hood and HIDs...
Tailed him out of basement car park and on the elevated highway..
after toll, accelerated pass by him and give friendly honk...cudnt see the driver coz car is heavily tinted..
driver was quite surprised...but managed to give short honk...
appraoching the end of highway, he overtook my ride...
rolled down windows (think he was wif his GF) and gave the thumbs up...and sped off...

soo..there u have it. have seen only one altezza in the whole of last year...but suddenly see 2 altezzas (yellow sumore..) within 2 days at almost the same location..

just proof that the altezza population is growing. and with open APs set to extend till 2015..i forsee more are coming in...

glad that altezza owners (so far) are friendly. have not met any snobbish ones yet. but if i do, then beware! i will cucuk u..muahahahahahahaa...

THE END.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
fellas ...

altezza has become common nowadays ...

on monday, went to taman desa ... bumped into white altezza ... the driver's face looks unfamiliar

yesterday, went to taman desa again ... bumped into a green altezza ... and of course it is green's car lor

kakakakakaka ... wonder when will i bumped into evil looking-silver colour-sard kitted-twin exhaust-fire breathing altezza ... kakakakakaka

DT2001

Known Member
Jun 23, 2006
...when I first got my Tezza 3 yr ago..it was quite rare...i enjoyed the exclusivity...now too many on the road liao...start thinking to change car liao:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
DT2001 said:
...when I first got my Tezza 3 yr ago..it was quite rare...i enjoyed the exclusivity...now too many on the road liao...start thinking to change car liao:
oic ... thaught i was the only one who has that dilemma???? ...

chill there dude ...

WindT2

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
Ryonan..mine oso yellow in color.. no tint no mod..nice to meet u

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just got my Honda CT NightHawk black pearl yesterday What can I say ... its juz CLASSY, ELEGENT, SEXY ...den my SA brought me to his place to install the VKool tint and also gave a car wash ... but when i got home I noticed minor scratches onn my car!! WTF ... i shud have washed it myself ... damn hati sakit man ...

Anyway, My questions are:

1. What type of cloth should I use to WASH, DRY my car? As i dun wanna scratch the paint lo. Can gimme some types of suitable cloths as well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience