Encounters With Other Cars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
i saw the new porsche boxter on the road today..i'm sorry i couldnt resist!

must have pissed him/her off real good hahaha

i saw an orange car that sprayed me in the face! alien technology wei

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
Nothing but BIG EGO'S in here.....u guys have powerfool!! cars dont u think is better to let cars that are tailing us just drive us by...I mean end of the day whats there to proof? Remember guys u maybe a good driver but what if the other road users panic and loose control along your way...OH I FORGOT ,THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO IS FASTER THEN ANY OF US HERE.

Bump: Nothing but BIG EGO'S in here.....u guys have powerfool!! cars dont u think is better to let cars that are tailing us just drive us by...I mean end of the day whats there to proof? Remember guys u maybe a good driver but what if the other road users panic and loose control along your way...OH I FORGOT ,THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO IS FASTER THEN ANY OF US HERE.

Bump: Nothing but BIG EGO'S in here.....u guys have powerfool!! cars dont u think is better to let cars that are tailing us just drive us by...I mean end of the day whats there to proof? Remember guys u maybe a good driver but what if the other road users panic and loose control along your way...OH I FORGOT ,THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO IS FASTER THEN ANY OF US HERE.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
nothing to prove! but i think everybody in here loves a bit of fun hooning around with other cars once in a while

don't you? unless you're the traffic police of course. you sound like one.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Hi Shark79,

In here, people just sharing their experience..if you have any bad experience to share, you are welcomed in this thread or you can share in 'Idiots drivers' thread.

Please do not provoke.

Thank you.

Last edited:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
shark79 had a point, but he made a pretty bad presentation of it... dont go all CAPS on ur posts bro.. makes you seem pretty emo...it would be much better if you read the topic of the thread before posting, what ur post implied is pretty provocative...

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
hello Skyliners, I saw a few V-Spec II owners here. May I ask.. how do we know whether the car is a genuine V-Spec II? Let's say you come across one in a grey importer garage, how can you tell it's a genuine breed on the spot? Because Skyline is so highly modifiable, would it be difficult to tell what spec it is?

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Guys dnt take ths personally....The fact that u guys feel provoked i thk that is all means being emotional...Didn't u guys read that i actually used the word 'US'... (THAT MEANS ALL OF US) im not attacking anyone in here..but what do i know im just a back seat driver..........and i will definitely never let my car do the talking..'but again what do i know im just a back seat driver...
U guys drive cars that are worth in excess of 200k...and i suppose the cars u guys drive come with all the plus points but what about those guys in their wira's and waja's with inadequate braking systems or bad tyre choices what happens if he fails to brake in time to avoid traffic while we are tailgating him..or his tyres blow..i bet it ain't fun anymore...remember it takes split second for an accident to happen.I respect the comments that u guys have posted.Pls dont judge me by reading my post for im also entitled to give my opinions.Thanx:proud:

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
bro shark79.... for me I'm not the one who like to tailgating others ppl .... but I dislike to let someone tailgating me .... when I let them go ... they still keep following behind even I move into the middle or slow lane .... most of them are so call highly moded cars (civic, wira , waja )..... since they so desire to see the power of skyline .... why not we just fulfill them .... They think their highly moded car can defeat skyline ... why not we give them a chance to try it out .... ?

sometimes the moded cars more powerful than a skyline too .... don't think that their wira must be using lousy braking system .... maybe their braking system moded into more better than original skyline braking system ... their turbine much more bigger than skyline one ...... but most important part is the "balls" must be big enough also .... hahahah ...

Bump: bro shark79.... for me I'm not the one who like to tailgating others ppl .... but I dislike to let someone tailgating me .... when I let them go ... they still keep following behind even I move into the middle or slow lane .... most of them are so call highly moded cars (civic, wira , waja )..... since they so desire to see the power of skyline .... why not we just fulfill them .... They think their highly moded car can defeat skyline ... why not we give them a chance to try it out .... ?

sometimes the moded cars more powerful than a skyline too .... don't think that their wira must be using lousy braking system .... maybe their braking system moded into more better than original skyline braking system ... their turbine much more bigger than skyline one ...... but most important part is the "balls" must be big enough also .... hahahah ...

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moral of the story, 'Don't tailgate ppl's car if you driving a Malaysian Car'

These ppl really love breathing ppl's ass! They think i buy cars with newspaper is it?

Bump: Moral of the story, 'Don't tailgate ppl's car if you driving a Malaysian Car'

These ppl really love breathing ppl's ass! They think i buy cars with newspaper is it?

S

semperfi

Moral of the story, 'Don't tailgate ppl's car if you driving a Malaysian Car'

:rofl:

Mess with Skyline R34, you're nothing but a cheap thrill whore.
oohrah!

Last edited by a moderator:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
if you noticed, not once did i mention me main kejar kejar with a waja or civic or satria haha

just sharing my experiences with other cars that would interest me and maybe other people here.
i mean we all spend quite a sum on our cars, would be nice to finally know what we put into our cars were really worh it by pitting it against other high performance cars.

besides, what is 1000 HP if its just on paper?

i prefer my horsepower on the tarmac thank you.

by the way the car i'm most afraid of is satria turbo. they're power to weight ratio is ridiculous. the drag battle's in sepang can confirm this.

worse part is, we beat them on the streets we gain nothing since we're in a skyline.

kalah even worse.. malu sial hahaha

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
moral or the story, there is nothing to prove.. smart spirited driving is whats important.. but nice to read n learn from stories

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
YUP DR......ur right there is no harm in spirited driving but lets do it in safer way for example weekend drives with fellow friends..i bet they dont have any ill feelings when going on ths drives .
Remember guys some of ths cars on the road can be thugs or car jackers who trying to lure u.by getting u excited or angry.. Bro Ferizio have u ever checked out the brakes on these cars in sepang drag ...some dont even have rear brakes in order to safe weight..
Bigger turbo doesnt mean fast car:slug:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
who said anything about bigger turbo's? or even brakes?

keeping true to this thread..anyone got an encounter with other cars they'd like to share?

S

semperfi

if you noticed, not once did i mention me main kejar kejar with a waja or civic or satria haha

just sharing my experiences with other cars that would interest me and maybe other people here.
i mean we all spend quite a sum on our cars, would be nice to finally know what we put into our cars were really worh it by pitting it against other high performance cars.

besides, what is 1000 HP if its just on paper?

i prefer my horsepower on the tarmac thank you.

by the way the car i'm most afraid of is satria turbo. they're power to weight ratio is ridiculous. the drag battle's in sepang can confirm this.

worse part is, we beat them on the streets we gain nothing since we're in a skyline.

kalah even worse.. malu sial hahaha
It's pretty much a catch-22 for skyline owners. You burn 'em, they'll curse that yours a skyline. And if they win (short distance) Hell, your car will be on STAR the next day! (fill in the make of car here) smokes Skyline! In fact, the whole hot dang world would know. Don't give them the liberty.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Alas, this thread was going so well until people started climbing on their high horses.

Shark79 - I really do not understand the reason behind your 'Big Egos' comment but I respect your opinion nonetheless.

Bump: Alas, this thread was going so well until people started climbing on their high horses.

Shark79 - I really do not understand the reason behind your 'Big Egos' comment but I respect your opinion nonetheless.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
I guess some ppl like Shark79 have the will power not to tailgate or main main with other cars on the road. But frankly say, i haven't met one yet until now. I seen Skyline play with wira turbo and so forth but both driver must know the limit and don't act like kamikaze, die die must win one.

Play safe guy.....

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
oh dear.....:bawling:.U were talking about cars in sepang clocking fast times,im talking about safety here, hence that is why i mention about the brakes and all the other safety attributes that some of the cars are lacking compared to cars which are worth 200k ++...it can be brakes,chassis,drivetrain,body flex due to age...caused by the same power to weight ratio....and for the bigger turbo's someone in here mention abt ths cars having bigger turbo's.....that is why i said bigger turbos doesnt mean fast car....must i spell out every single word.... the key word here is SAFETY.......

v3nom0us

Nov 22, 2008
yep , big turbos don't mean fast car , ptw ratios does. But then again owning all the safety gears don't mean that you'll be safe either. Be safe. Usually if ppl tailgate me , the closer they are the slower i drive. At the end of the day they just overtake me and i smile at them.

Don't get me wrong, i wold love to drive and test my car , its just that we around this parts don't really have good roads like the peninsular does and left right are big trees ....once i tried to do 130 on a straight road while being tailgate by a celica , my car keep trying to hop off the ground .. really scary.

Last edited: