EMS Dyno Results

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
And the bashing begins..starting all over again..haiiyaaaa.. all the megasquirt user doesn't like to show off,they all low profile not the nyanyi2 type say this and say that but in the end "RUBISH" enough said this is going to be the last post from me in this thread..in malay:> " letih laa layan org x gheti bahsa and x penah nak sedar2 tentang kesilapan diri,muhasabah la diri,stakat mana je la hidup ni nak KENNNNNNNNNNNNNN x habes2..... sekian "

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
i'm looking 4 vr4 megasquits dyno result...only 4 who in "HIGH profiles acting" n volunteer to sharing ...bcoz... b4 goin to used / join megasquits team n sell the old management....i prefer 2 look 4 result first...after that can make me good option....i heard megasquits can make engine power maa...especially VR4 ....money doesn't a matter ....but result is important...4 me..

only here at EMS DYNO....i will learn n discuss...n avoid to fall into pitfalls....n minimize mistakes....

*i'm a customer n i'm a user of EMS, so...i will go anywhere / field i want...democracy in motorsport.....PEACE..:driver:
nice move,
for the sake of motorsports, there aren't any dat powerful, jz a low figure and not comparable with ur cheesy doodle graph n a consistent "high" torque regardless any whp figure. So, being a low profile is a choice made.

p/s-keep on improving dat english,coz i really can't understand what u r trying to say in de previous page.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
:rofl: :rofl:

jin.. they waiting for you to show off your graph lor.....

ETT Power

Banned
Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
And the bashing begins..starting all over again..haiiyaaaa.. all the megasquirt user doesn't like to show off,they all low profile not the nyanyi2 type say this and say that but in the end "RUBISH" enough said this is going to be the last post from me in this thread..in malay:> " letih laa layan org x gheti bahsa and x penah nak sedar2 tentang kesilapan diri,muhasabah la diri,stakat mana je la hidup ni nak KENNNNNNNNNNNNNN x habes2..... sekian "

r u one of megasquirt user....don't said like that....who's u talking 4?.....i'm not person in ur mine...i'm only "SYAHZ SUPPORTER"....this is happen when ppl got yellow mind ( dlm bahasa melayu - otak kuning ) u mostly need to MUHASABAH DIRI...just want to blame other ppl bila x puashati....don't be like that....n don't go out..we also need ur idea in EMS ( megasquirt ) esp.dyno result....dyno result not 4 nyanyi2....it's proved....if talk without proving ....it's just sing a rubbish song!!!!!

try to talk in malay la... klau hang kata hang last masuk thread ni....hang pi la ngan labu2 yang hang gendong tu.....lagi pun x jemput pun klau just nak blame org lain....out of objective....kata org puteh.....

but....hopefully 4 others EMS user.....( microtech,haltech, megasquirt & etc ) i & others readers still want ur DYNO GRAPH...no high profile / low profile if ur make blank ur car no at dyno result...

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
yea..i agree..need dyno graph too

me and ems user other need dyno tune graph good-good car for ems user like me..
no sing-sing along rubbish i let us need to muhasabah diri..

if can't just go to austlolia buy good piston horsepower guaranteed
even two times closed workshop we don't care we still believe i tune car good..no ken ken ok
accused me ken need to show dyno graph and later can called me con ok
please..dyno graph then can talk or i and ems user don't understand:love:

TQ:bawling:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
errr as i knw im the only vr4 with ms over here in zth, anyone else guys ?
i used to use ms with my vr4 about 3-4 years ago, but now moved on to play other cars. no dyno chart cos that time i was not open minded enough to have my car tuned on dyno. insisted to have my car tuned on the road...

ETT Power

Banned
Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yea..i agree..need dyno graph too

me and ems user other need dyno tune graph good-good car for ems user like me..
no sing-sing along rubbish i let us need to muhasabah diri..

if can't just go to austlolia buy good piston horsepower guaranteed
even two times closed workshop we don't care we still believe i tune car good..no ken ken ok
accused me ken need to show dyno graph and later can called me con ok
please..dyno graph then can talk or i and ems user don't understand:love:

TQ:bawling:
I so symphaty to u....:stupid:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
khoyos..

maybe u could draw a dyno for us...for the sake of some people insisting there must be a dyno graph.. "make them happy laaa..."

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
khoyos..

maybe u could draw a dyno for us...for the sake of some people insisting there must be a dyno graph.. "make them happy laaa..."
what if i post someone else's dyno chart? does it count as my own car's result?

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
khoyos..

hahaha..particularly for the sake of the "bogus" majority represented by dozen of nicks created by the same looser..

" here..me and other ems users want to look at good-good dyno graph.."

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
what if i post someone else's dyno chart? does it count as my own car's result?
if u didn't say... who would know it's yours or someone else's dyno ? :wink:

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

hahaha..particularly for the sake of the "bogus" majority represented by dozen of nicks created by the same looser..

relax mate...let's not result to name calling.. :wink:

:biggrin:

ETT Power

Banned
Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

u got lots of reason....bla..bla...i respect u yopo (he..he...he ).....just post the EMS DYNO RESULT....if interested discuss it....if mess...just ignored it....

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
guys, me n sdf really do have access to all ur ip addresses
we know who is who no matter wht nick u changed to,
please stick to one nickname if u r the same person

for an example
3rd Gear has same IP with protege and ETT power

so please guys, if u all r the same person, dnt keep registering new nicks
this is a warning to the others too

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia

for an example

ALL Clones will be banned by IP address. :smokin:

Din2run

Aug 12, 2009
Kajang

for an example

kantoi :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, my car door seems to be "misaligned"

basically, when you push the door to a almost closed position, you can see that it is about 1cm lower than where it is supposed to be.
you need to push harder to close the door compared to when it's new.
when you shut the door, the door latches with the mounting and everything seems fine.

any place where i can push the door back to it's original position?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience