EMS Dyno Results

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
why??..and why 'this person' like that ha?...

"err put the sand into his own periuk belanga"..boleh ka?

Megasquirted cars may not have that monster power, but there are several podiums clinched by this driver.

How the car feels? You have to ask her to answer it. I just did my part of the job. Have it tuned.

Attachments

• tropies.jpg
    tropies.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 153
We are ready for next round challenge with our newly race prepared car. Hope that we are able to take her to the podiums again.

Attachments

• with driver.jpg
    with driver.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 166
  • exhibit.jpg
    exhibit.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 140
guys, me n sdf really do have access to all ur ip addresses
we know who is who no matter wht nick u changed to,
please stick to one nickname if u r the same person

for an example
3rd Gear has same IP with protege and ETT power

so please guys, if u all r the same person, dnt keep registering new nicks
this is a warning to the others too

hai...malaysian.....

i've ( ETT POWER ) been punishment....mmmm....this is bcoz of the I.P or crony?....the answer with ur hand....

Strictly i'm not syah....pls don't assume n make simply decision like that...then punished me coz of use I.P kdai mamak ( accidently )

for ur info....this nickname
- 3rd gear as owner's 3rd gear performance house....

-Protege as supporter...

- ETT POWER as supporter also....WE ARE NOT A SAME PERSON!!!!!....

that right....we used same I.P bcoz serve / register at same kdai mamak.....so... it's fault? ...i told b4..i'm just supporter syah....but okey.... i accepted...THANKS SDM!!!!well done....

and also thanks to TOM...coz accepting me back....

*hopefully don't disturb / try to bring-down others person bisness...."jgn tabus pasir dlm periuk nasi org"...salah tu...

*jgn salah guna kuasa.....:vroam:

*congratulation 4 the satria...respect the jokey....without jokey...can't get the thropy...

hai...malaysian.....

i've ( ETT POWER ) been punishment....mmmm....this is bcoz of the I.P or crony?....the answer with ur hand....

Strictly i'm not syah....pls don't assume n make simply decision like that...then punished me coz of use I.P kdai mamak ( accidently )

for ur info....this nickname
- 3rd gear as owner's 3rd gear performance house....

-Protege as supporter...

- ETT POWER as supporter also....WE ARE NOT A SAME PERSON!!!!!....

that right....we used same I.P bcoz serve / register at same kdai mamak.....so... it's fault? ...i told b4..i'm just supporter syah....but okey.... i accepted...THANKS SDM!!!!well done....

and also thanks to TOM...coz accepting me back....

*hopefully don't disturb / try to bring-down others person bisness...."jgn tabus pasir dlm periuk nasi org"...salah tu...

*jgn salah guna kuasa.....:vroam:

*congratulation 4 the satria...respect the jokey....without jokey...can't get the thropy...

Result speaks for themselves bro, at least "naik podium",Doesn't matter la jockey bagus or not... any podium from shah?no i dont think so. Plus ur english very broken laa,nobody understands. Sounds gibberish.

camouflage??????......mmmmmm....

what camouflage? dun try to change the subject here. Whatever u say bro. Orang naik podium with result,result speaks for themselves. U dun have no result,only talk cock. U are 1 hard core die hard fan of shah, whatever people say about him u will still defend him u will still kiss his ass.At the end u only brings trash talk. No solid result.

ok ok guys.. enough shootings and foul language.

one more pie thrown across the fence.. this thread is locked !

now back to topic.. post your dyno sheets or congratulate those who have proven themselves on the podium and etc... no more shootings.

what camouflage? dun try to change the subject here. Whatever u say bro. Orang naik podium with result,result speaks for themselves. U dun have no result,only talk cock. U are 1 hard core die hard fan of shah, whatever people say about him u will still defend him u will still kiss his ass.At the end u only brings trash talk. No solid result.

pls change this title.....EMS PODIUM RESULT.....

pls change this title.....EMS PODIUM RESULT.....
From your posts, I just can feel that you have a lot of hatred in you. You just can't accept others achievements. Everybody have a chance if they work for it. You want me to show the capabilities of Megasquirt....(look back at your previous post)... so here it is.....

My not so powerful megasquirt tuned Satria had bring her to the podium as the CHAMPION in class. So, good tune, good car setup and powerful driver's skill are the ingredients to be in the front line. Illegal racing are not recognised and can bring you to nowhere other than stringent punishment by the law if caught. Think again.

For your information, this is not the only car that I tuned that had clinched the podiums. There are lots of other achievements from sports to supercars which I don't need to publish here. You just can't accept it anyway. If you want to be in the community, well behave and learn to accept others ideas. They may not be having the brightest idea as you, but brainstorming usually can lead us to a better goal. If you are professional (as what you always said) be like one and don't act like a child.:wavey:

Uh, wuz trying to be low profile, n sumhow need to reveal a lil bit bout de info,arghh!, still, there r lots of potential cars/tuners outside but they jz keep silent bout their existence. Arrogant won't bring u anywhere except falling into u own trap.

enuf typing, as if my words could be digested to the correct meaning. I tink there r few Kancil dyno graph (cant remember where i keep it), i'll post it up, alwiz looking at 3 digits number scares me.

Please stop this fight...it just something for nothing...nothing to proof here...every one has their own speciality and capability..and we should respect each other la...come on la bro2..sifu2..just stop the nonsense ...back to it origin EMS dyno reSULT

p/s..aggre wit sumimasen+also cipan supercas...to team 3rd gear...rilex ar brother..'ramadan nie' ...cool..chill...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom