Emblem 'GT-Four' & 'Caldina' stolen.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Last night, at my apartment, my emblem was stolen (even in guarded parking). othose fucking thief use a test-pen (base on the marking made to remove them). and in the process ruin my paint job.

If there are people selling these items & claiming its a halfcut item, please inform me @pm me.

* To the fucking thief, i hope your sister get raped, and then i hope your wife got rape too. and lastly, i hope & pray that you accident and die.... die... die... die...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

farking cheap bastards

sorry to hear bro.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
look in mudah.my.... lots of people elling this kind of thing... look like huge business... from trd, ralliart, mitsubishi, and even gtr & bmw....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
When there is demand, supply will always finds its way.

So, if the badge was stolen in the guarded parking lot (provided the guard did his full duty) then the thief could be the resident of the apartment.

Anyway, my friend's Swift Sport was stolen from his apartment (Seri Petaling) a few weeks ago. Also got security guard. In comparison, your case is quite minor liow.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
When there is demand, supply will always finds its way.

So, if the badge was stolen in the guarded parking lot (provided the guard did his full duty) then the thief could be the resident of the apartment.

Anyway, my friend's Swift Sport was stolen from his apartment (Seri Petaling) a few weeks ago. Also got security guard. In comparison, your case is quite minor liow.
really sory for your fren... but if got guard and the car got lost.. sure the guard related to the thief.. just report to the police and the management (apartment)... ask them for explanation... by right, alll guard post must have cctv to monitor traffic flow (car comming in & going out)...
* i attach my pic...

Attachments

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
really sory for your fren... but if got guard and the car got lost.. sure the guard related to the thief.. just report to the police and the management (apartment)... ask them for explanation... by right, alll guard post must have cctv to monitor traffic flow (car comming in & going out)...
* i attach my pic...
Got the cctv capture. Police also made investigation on the guards, management. So far there is no clear direction of the investigation, and who is actually at fault.

The apartment management/guard plays tai-chi, denial as usual, saying that they are not responsible for vehicle damage, much less vehicle theft. (makes me wonder what are the ACTUAL security guard's job and responsibility). Are they just wearing uniform? "Tabik-tabik" when car comes in and on? Looks cool in their shades? Just directing cars here and there? Doing all that but they are free from ANY responsibilities in case of vehicle damage/theft under their watch?
Are the being paid monthly, but not responsible for anything?

What worried my fren was that once the car is out in the street, his car will probably won't be found again, as it would likely to be dismantled for sales of parts.

I felt so sad, sorry and angry for my fren.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I'm in search of 4G13 Ecu wiring. ECU Code is MD354633 please do provide me. 4G13P from proton wira will also work for me. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience