Electronics Ignition

ghwong

May 10, 2005
Penang
Does any of u out there done this upgrade b4? My car existing ignition is using contact point/breaker, i m wondering any of u done the upgrade b4? I heard of a device called transistor assited ignition. I cant find the schematics diagram so i can build wan. Any of u got that? Or where can i find the kit?

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
yep.. i have heard b4...

my dad told me last time nissan sunny was using this contact breaker thing... then later can be modified to electronic type controlled by transistor.... my previous sunny was modified to electronic...

i think if u find those older mechanics they will know how to do it... i think they just get the newer car models electronic unit n change the original contact breaker thing...

ghwong

May 10, 2005
Penang
Thanks...
I manage to find a simple circuit tat can convert my contact breaker to electronics ignition. It still use the breaker but the point wont get burn and need not be change ard.
Will be DIYing this project this weekend.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

any of you know approximately how much volume of liquid is in the whole water cooling system of a 4G93?

reason i'm asking this is because i just bought red-line's water wetter and they recommend 1 ounce per litre of water.

one of our members told me that its around 6 litres. can anyone confirm this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience