Electronic Blow Off

najibkl

www.protonclub.com
Anyone here been using this?? This electronic blow off valve suitable for non turbo car. There have 3 type of sounds such as "psssttt", "chiinngg" & ferrari sound...

For promotional price, its sale @ RM 290.

NOSkill

It's the best combo with the extra high full LED GT-wing and 5 inch exhaust tips too.

jinkl-

best combo is always
twin surbo + e68 + air jet + microcompressor + electronic bov with ultimate e-x23 titanium forged valve

si|verfish

Apr 28, 2004
Oh for god sake. Spare yourselves the indignity of looking like a complete idiot by installing another one of the pointless, utterly useless piece of poser rubbish. I'd like to shoot the fuckers who came up with this in the face.

kamikaze

Professional Car Tinting
Apr 19, 2005
Klang Valley
forum.lowyat.net
si|verfish said:
Oh for god sake. Spare yourselves the indignity of looking like a complete idiot by installing another one of the pointless, utterly useless piece of poser rubbish. I'd like to shoot the fuckers who came up with this in the face.
FULLY AGREED!

NOSkill

Any company gets its official site hosted by geocities is shitty company. They'll send your SARS.

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
muahaha

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!"
"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information."

you seriously want to buy from such website? think twice....

CyberPunk

Jun 1, 2005
Subang
www.cyberpunk.co.nr
seriously... i'll be heck stupid if this is put on a car...
LoL.... sounds funny... especially the F1 sound... -__-"
my car when heat up under the sun and then full press accelerator also got the dunno wad belt sount with "Pssst" sound like BOV when change gear i also feel damn no face edi... -__-" i'm not sure wheres the sound came from yet... i know its definately from the engine bay... timing belt?
LoL... if wanna try out... sure y not? :biggrin:

Pickcell

Jul 25, 2005
Asia
Nowadays price all going up in eveerything ady.. Everything to do about car mods are so damn expensive.. Those who no money ma go for this lor.. hehehh! But the sound also sound so lame la.. like not real also.. i don't like. If got real sounding bov then i dun mind putting.. HAHAHAA! call me poser.. lol! :biggrin: got sound also feel nice ma.. But if those stupid ppl go lanci press here press there like sohais only.. stupid la. go die. im juz speaking generally.. but i guess all those who buy this thing also sure like to show off wan. Huh. :wink:

murcielago

Jan 19, 2005
WAH!!!!! can use remote control and activate the sound anytime u want woh..damn good...even better than original blow off valve...maybe next time they can programme horse sound to show off yr horsepower..

i got a Nissan Altima SSS sr20 n/a and i'm looking fwd to upgrade the ride for bluebird attesa...need some help where can i source the attesa sr20det along with the awd..for the exterior, i need the front bumper with fog light if available and the ori sunroof. also if anyone could help me to source 17" nismo roller.