Electronic Blow Off

najibkl

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
www.protonclub.com
Anyone here been using this?? This electronic blow off valve suitable for non turbo car. There have 3 type of sounds such as "psssttt", "chiinngg" & ferrari sound...

For promotional price, its sale @ RM 290.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
It's the best combo with the extra high full LED GT-wing and 5 inch exhaust tips too.

jinkl-

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2005
Klang
best combo is always
twin surbo + e68 + air jet + microcompressor + electronic bov with ultimate e-x23 titanium forged valve

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Oh for god sake. Spare yourselves the indignity of looking like a complete idiot by installing another one of the pointless, utterly useless piece of poser rubbish. I'd like to shoot the fuckers who came up with this in the face.

kamikaze

Professional Car Tinting
Apr 19, 2005
Klang Valley
forum.lowyat.net
si|verfish said:
Oh for god sake. Spare yourselves the indignity of looking like a complete idiot by installing another one of the pointless, utterly useless piece of poser rubbish. I'd like to shoot the fuckers who came up with this in the face.
FULLY AGREED!

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Any company gets its official site hosted by geocities is shitty company. They'll send your SARS.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
muahaha

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!"
"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information."

you seriously want to buy from such website? think twice....

CyberPunk

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Subang
www.cyberpunk.co.nr
seriously... i'll be heck stupid if this is put on a car...
LoL.... sounds funny... especially the F1 sound... -__-"
my car when heat up under the sun and then full press accelerator also got the dunno wad belt sount with "Pssst" sound like BOV when change gear i also feel damn no face edi... -__-" i'm not sure wheres the sound came from yet... i know its definately from the engine bay... timing belt?
LoL... if wanna try out... sure y not? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Pickcell

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
Asia
Nowadays price all going up in eveerything ady.. Everything to do about car mods are so damn expensive.. Those who no money ma go for this lor.. hehehh! But the sound also sound so lame la.. like not real also.. i don't like. If got real sounding bov then i dun mind putting.. HAHAHAA! call me poser.. lol! :biggrin: got sound also feel nice ma.. But if those stupid ppl go lanci press here press there like sohais only.. stupid la. go die. im juz speaking generally.. but i guess all those who buy this thing also sure like to show off wan. Huh. :wink:

murcielago

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
WAH!!!!! can use remote control and activate the sound anytime u want woh..damn good...even better than original blow off valve...maybe next time they can programme horse sound to show off yr horsepower..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got a Nissan Altima SSS sr20 n/a and i'm looking fwd to upgrade the ride for bluebird attesa...need some help where can i source the attesa sr20det along with the awd..for the exterior, i need the front bumper with fog light if available and the ori sunroof. also if anyone could help me to source 17" nismo roller.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience