Electrical problems...please help!

Sep 4, 2007
My 2003 Toyota WISH had been jumped started for twice within 2 weeks. The battery went dead in a few days. Have 3 mechanics checked it out but could not trace the problems. The battery, alternator and the charging system are perfectly ok.The mechanics suggested that there might be some faulty electrical system in the car that draw the current when the car is not in use. Oh! really frustrated...:bawling:

Anyone has any suggestion? Or is it possible to recommend any good electricians in Penang/Ipoh area?

TRDae92

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2005
Malaysia....
www.cardomain.com
there are only two possible, Battery or Alternator problems, new car like wish if comes to the problem like that, really no more words..........if the battery already end up lifespan, no matter how u charge it, the current will flow away too. If ur alternator gone, ur head light when turn on will become dimmer and dimmer......GOOD LUCK.

flowerhut

Sep 4, 2007
Several mechanics checked and nothing wrong with battery or alternator or even engine etc. The problems has to be with the electrical curcuit somewhere. It is quite new but out of warranty adi. That`s why I am worried.

Please give contructive advice or recommendation of any electricians. Million thanks in advance...:adore:

sache

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
why not send to toyota then they can diagnose it.

tom 7544

2,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
IPOH
Bro ur car got install 'Amp' ? wrong connetion wire oso can relis the current.

Try this >Philip Battery Alex wong 0125200710< at fair park ipoh beside mechilin tyre shop.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
bateri...simply check with multimeter...voltage must be more then 12V as you all know...

alternator...simply unplug the bateri cable...negetive side...if engine dies...it's the alternator giving the problem..

the tricky part is to check any power leakage...shortage on power supply cable n so on...

the most simple yet some ppl don't know it...is their battery connector was loosen...heeee...did happened, a friend called, can't start...no kick nothin, no sound at all...ask him to knock the bettery connect...walll...can start it ...

flowerhut

Sep 4, 2007
Dear brothers,
No I didn`t install anything extra...Will try Phillip battery if I could make to it to balik kampung (Ipoh) this weekend...Thanks a lot bro Tom.:shakehands:

Yeah I agree with bro chinozie, electrical troubleshooting is tracky and need proffesional skills. That`s why I will be most appreciate if anyone could recommend a good auto eletrician??? Sending back to Toyota is my last option.

The problem looks really complicated huh?:confused: