EK9 Meter

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
hattech-v said:
i put not only earth wire... even mars wire oso i put... still the same..

put laa barbwire inside i guaranteed baba black sheep oso scared to jump inside heheeh :X-: jkjkjkj

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
Hikaru said:
Saw this meter cluster this morning, very cool.....

It is the United States brand, and S7 gauge made of AC autotechnic. It is the new article unused.
The commodity to which the character of "SI" that shows Civic type R of US is engraved (Become the same goods as the photograph) becomes only an inside gauge.
Because Totonohica becomes like the seat of no the current dial type EL it, the seat shines, too and it is very good-looking.

muahahahhaa...

Enthusiast

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2005
Hey guys....i have a type-r meter for sale inside my car.....anybody wanna grab it?

Enthusiast

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2005
hey sorry sorry sorry i deleted some msges now its available again....

anyways.....i accept cash but i also accept trade ins.....am currently looking for ek 4 door 99spec rear full set except for spoiler.......preferably champ white colour........would trade my domani rear with ori domani spec bumper + the type - r meter ? pm me to talk about it ok ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i know there has been alot of posts like this. However in all these threads theres like 20+ pages and theres alot of opinions and such.

So what i asking now is, can someone please list down some engines i can use on my satria neo (M-Line) 1.6 Auto. I prefer to stick with auto gearbox. So can anybody give me some engine transplant options?

Your help is much appreciated guys :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience