Engine and Performance

EK9 B16B Bored (64.5mm) throttle body for sell

Yiloong

I have one EK9 B16B Bored (64.5mm) throttle body for sell.
Perfect condition.
No crack.
Reason selling: Currently using B18C-R TB
Best Price: RM600
Interest pls call 0124099590

Yiloong,
stock B16B=62mm,or is it 60mm?
B18CR=64mm,right?so y r u ditcing a 64.5mm 4 a slightly smaller 64mm?
just curious

it could be from B18A / B18B throttle body rite?...coz, why he only bored it for another extra 0.5mm, nevertheless it can go for 68mm maximize..

Akuma: As I know B16B and B18C-R TB inner hole (Butterfly size also 65mm) only can bored to 65mm (Optimum). But the Outter hole of B18C-R can bored to 68mm and B16B TB can't do this. That Y I am using B18C-R TB. My B18C-R TB not yet bored because I am planning to go for aftermarket 70~75mm TB, but not sure yet.

prestidge81: I don't think B18A / B18B TB can fit in ITR intake manifold.

yilong, butterfly =65mm ????

grex_r,

r u sure it's 67mm? i think it's only 64mm le.....

Yes itr is 67mm coz i change to spoon 70mm that is y i complain to my mech saying is only 3mm bigger but performance wise feel the power with spoon...

Correct me if I am wrong. As I know
B16B ori inlet size = 62mm, Butterfly size = 62mm, Outlet size = 62mm++
B16B inlet Bored size = 64.5mm, Butterfly size = 64.5mm, Outlet size = 65mm++

B18C-R ori inlet size = 62mm, Butterfly size = 62mm, outlet size = 67mm
B18C-R inlet Bored size = 64.5mm, Butterfly size = 64.5mm, Outlet size = 68~69mm

XXXX: My b16b TB butterfly size is 64.5mm.

I wish i can get a spoon also. coz spoon inlet and butterfly size is 70mm.

Lee, order new 1 lah now currency down a bit liao rite....
So when u going to US.

Must get me a AEM fuel rail only dun 1 fuel regulator can ah? Prefer blue color.... N remember my Hot Inzama Hyper blue also or Buddy Club Condenser..

I fitted in the ventuli plate liao xtra torque lah bro, i think u should fix 1 too.

:regular_smile:

Don't worry. I will help u to purchase the AEM stuff, Hot Inzama Hyper or Buddy Club when i go to US.
Really can improved the torque after fix the Spoon Ventuli??? How about the HP??

Low n mid range definitely feel liao.... I think u should buy from ur fren..
original ventuli written spoon sports if not its not ori lah. Heard the hondata also not bad... it only decrease hot air running in to the intake so its like 4 funnels for smooth air running it just like P&P on d 1st day u run ur car... Worth to buy n I bought mine at RM220 only not new lah coz new will be at RM1k+

Eh bro lee u tak payah kerja issit keep seeing u online ... eat snake issit..

Want to buy ah Gtr i got 1 selling at RM250 black 1?

Sell ur civic can drive liao mah

I got working lah not eat snake.

No money to buy GTR lah bro.

AFAIK,B16B TB is smaller compared w B18CR..its like 62mm vs 64mm...or is it 60mm vs 62mm..definitely B18CR's r bigger,no?

abt d ventuli plate,a fren used it b4 on his B16A EG....sed 2 increase torque n mid range...but claim he lost hi end power n he dynoed 2 prove it..it did...but much but still lost power ler.....

Hondata?ur talking abt d heatshield intake gasket is it?i think KSP has it...definitely less thn RM1K ler brand new...go check it out....

Yiloong said:
prestidge81: I don't think B18A / B18B TB can fit in ITR intake manifold.

off course B18A / B18B can fix to B18C R IM. But cannot bored to 68mm >

anyway, u want to go for aftermarket TB rite, so just sell me off ur ITR TB k...:shades_smile:

can anybody here could tell me where is best machine shop to oversizing throttle body?..especially on the butterfly parts. wouldn't leakage for vacuum..
pls specify name of shop, and phone number.

anyway, free bump for you pal