EK 4 Door Rear Screen With Wiper

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
i'm not using fake...ek4 got original rear wiper...the control switch is on the left stick...same place with the front wiper...u need the rear ek4 dashboard....or u need to modified and drill a hole on the rear dashboard...

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
i'm not using fake...ek4 got original rear wiper...the control switch is on the left stick...same place with the front wiper...u need the rear ek4 dashboard....or u need to modified and drill a hole on the rear dashboard...
Bro, thx for the info. If not mistaken, rear dashboard can change the skin only rite? is it enuff if I just change the EK4 rear dashboard skin?

Can u shows some photos of ur dashboard? I only bought the rear windscreen and control switch ... without rear dashboard ....

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
here u go...

the motor

the switch

the rear dash

Last edited:

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
Thanks bro, I have bought all the necessary parts, already install except waiting for wiring and to be done by this week. Thanks for the photos ... easy for me to identified all the parts.

BTW ... did you install water spray for your rear screen? .. I notice the switch there gotta function and also 1 more additional wire beside for wiper function.

Last edited:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
hehe..cheers! mine ek4 ori...so it's already has water spray function on the top of the rear screen...but when it try to spray the water...it doesn't came out...mybe the tube stuck somewhere...so lazy to check it out...beside it's not so important...:biggrin:

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
Bro, seems like ur wiper "batang" / blade or what ever its name a bit differ from mine. The one outside the rear screen from motor socket. Can I use ek9 or 2 door at 4 door? I suspected the one I bought already "rojak" by the seller.

Do you mine to snap a photo of ur wiper, the one outside the screen? Thx a lot. Cheers .....

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
your's been rojak? i tot mine been rojak..even it's an ori ek4..i never seen any ek use the same wiper like mine....bout the ek9 wiper use on ek 4 door...i cant cnfirm that...but if your wiper is in good condition and functioning...why not just use it...

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
your's been rojak? i tot mine been rojak..even it's an ori ek4..i never seen any ek use the same wiper like mine....bout the ek9 wiper use on ek 4 door...i cant cnfirm that...but if your wiper is in good condition and functioning...why not just use it...
Wiper bracket bend a bit laa ... seller said he dont have anymore bracket except that one. So he straighten back using hammer in front of me. Wiper works very well ... but look not so nice due to its shape a bit awkward. Urs using ek9 bracket arr? If can use try to look for it later ...

mrpilot

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009
i'm digging n found this thread. also want to install my rear wiper screen. is it true that need to weld somewhere, for the motor? n where did u do the wiring. accessory shop can ah?

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
i'm digging n found this thread. also want to install my rear wiper screen. is it true that need to weld somewhere, for the motor? n where did u do the wiring. accessory shop can ah?
Yup ... minor welding and drilling need to be done to install the motor. Im not very sure bout ur car ... but mine wiring and socket already there ... no need for me to lay new wire ... maybe u can check first.

Wiring connection done at 1 shop somewhere at Industrial area SS25 S.alam since its recommended by my friend and not very far fr my house.

For control switch installation ... u need to open the steering wheel. If ur car with Airbag ... better done by somebody familiar with Honda ... if not ur Airbag might not properly work or install back. Just my advise .... but its up to u lorr

Mine is w/o the water spray at rear windscreen ... its just wiper and windscreen heater. Good luck on ur installation

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all.
I have an old Clio I'm trying to smarten up and want to change the current grey carpet to a jet black one. Should I dye the existing one and if so, how easy is this to do for a complete novice? Or would I be better to get a new carpet fitted? How expensive are both options?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience