Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
some of the ppl can't accept the ride harshness of adjustable.they don't
find it comfort but rather stiff.

lkk

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
bro need ur advise 2. is gab(avcs) + eibach for perdana v6 comfort ride? thanks in advance.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
i think so.never tested before.if u can afford more,match the eibach spring
with koni damping adjustable shock.it would be nice.

lkk

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
ya bro. i had koni b4. but rosak already. when i adjust to max hard, the setting will go back to soft within a week. that y planning to tukar. any recommendation? thanks in advance.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
y don't u try n ask around about repairing ur previous abs.maybe they
can repair it for u.u can save a lot.

lkk

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
i think repairing also cos rm1++ ~ rm2++ for 1. sked won't tahan. thanks

Last edited:

sprung

Oct 18, 2007
Hi all,

i also having those prob on my head ..... still looking for suitable aftermarket suspension for better handling and comfort for my satria ..... currently using GAB adjustable HA series and at the moment not suitable for most of the road in Malaysia (for me) as well as my car ...... too bumpy and stiff .....hope all sifu can comment about TEIN super street? is it ok? or others? ... in my mind, the 1st choice is TEIN, 2nd Koni, 3rd Hotbit (but too expensive)

starscream

Known Member
Aug 18, 2007
Hi all,

i also having those prob on my head ..... still looking for suitable aftermarket suspension for better handling and comfort for my satria ..... currently using GAB adjustable HA series and at the moment not suitable for most of the road in Malaysia (for me) as well as my car ...... too bumpy and stiff .....hope all sifu can comment about TEIN super street? is it ok? or others? ... in my mind, the 1st choice is TEIN, 2nd Koni, 3rd Hotbit (but too expensive)
Im using GAB HA AVCS too, find it too bumpy for malaysian road. Im now considering improve comfort absorber with original spring front & kw adjustable abosrber with ori rear. Does anyone knows the spring rate for below:
1. wira 1.6/1.8
2. MIVEC 1.6
3. Evolution 3
How do we gauge the stiffness of the absorber? what units? anyone?

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
Hi all,

first of all you should consider you budjet..tein 2nd hand aroun 1.5k-1.8k hi lo,
super street with soft hard 1.8k to 2.4k wif pillowball.im using my 2nd set of tein super street for 4 years oredi and so for my comment is good and suit for me.
i like sport and comfort as well.but if you engine is turbo like evo1-3 or vr4 hi lo is enough oredi but if you still running stock my advise you go for hilosoft hard due to the engine weight...some times you spend once wif huge amount of money and get a good result you will satisfy rather then budjeting and end up wif bad result.
you choose budy...happy hunting

sprung

Oct 18, 2007
first of all you should consider you budjet..tein 2nd hand aroun 1.5k-1.8k hi lo,
super street with soft hard 1.8k to 2.4k wif pillowball.im using my 2nd set of tein super street for 4 years oredi and so for my comment is good and suit for me.
i like sport and comfort as well.but if you engine is turbo like evo1-3 or vr4 hi lo is enough oredi but if you still running stock my advise you go for hilosoft hard due to the engine weight...some times you spend once wif huge amount of money and get a good result you will satisfy rather then budjeting and end up wif bad result.
you choose budy...happy hunting
tq bro .... yeah u r right ...... expensive product give better quality .....

eraserwke

Known Member
Aug 26, 2005
Subang
If you want a good balance of comfort and handling, EIBACH is the best choice, imho. I've used it before and its very, very good. Of course, its even better if you pair it with good shocks.

wasteg4te

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
jb
yeah i agree
spend a lot of money just one time to get a good result
much better than
budget a small amount of money then u get a set of shit absorber
need to repair again and again and again.
at the end of a day. total amount of money is like a hell
its happen to me.
make me cannot sleep thinking of money and my car.
shit.. very bad experience.
so think first.
dont waste your money and times.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
for those out there looking to lowered their car w/o having to install adjustable
that always come with a stiffer spring,why not try tanabe NF n match it with
a gas abs.it should be great for town driving.

fazleysyam

Dec 29, 2004
can any sifus help me here..

currently im driving wira se auto..using stock 1.6 absorber and original 1.6 spring (not original wise spring). so my ride is a bit higher compared to the standard wira se..maybe about 1 finger gap..

im planning to change my absorber (front + rear) to improve comfort. Just looking for a good spring to match with..

my priority is comfort..then only comes performance..i drive from wangsa maju to putrajaya daily (about 90km, 30% city and 70%highway)..normally, i will drive around 80kmh to 130kmh..depend on the traffic condition..and if possible, i will take the corner at that speed also..however, sometimes when i balik kampung to penang, i drive up to 180kmh with full loaded bonet (with cloth, bla, bla, bla) and max 3 passanger (wife, sis in law and my son)..

if possible, i would like to maintain my current height (which is higher that stock wira se)..easier to take the bumps in kl..however, im also willing to consider a spring that will return my ride to the stock height..

so, anyone can propose a spring that can be matched with improve comfort absorber which can suits my driving style and priority..currently in my list, eibach n tein..but still need to survey on the price and series..also willing to consider other brands such as gab or whatever..as long as the new setting does not make my ride to low..meaning the the decrease in height is not to significant..i dont want to take risk riding it with such a heavy kargo (including myself..hehehe)

and by budget is around rm700 max

tq

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI guys!!

I've just changed my Crank pulley to a Aluminum after market used one on to my 4AGE blacktop, and had all the belts changed as well, ,,the thing is, everytime i jump into my car and drive it for about 5 minutes or so, my belts starts to make this horrible squeaking noise. tried tightening it and lubing it up with abit of silicone spray, helped for about 2 days,,,after that the nosie started to return...aggghh
seeking help!!

thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience