Eibach, Tein, GAB or tanabe??? for ultimate comfort

eraserwke

Known Member
Aug 26, 2005
Subang
A few people have said - Eibachs are very good. Eibach Prokit. lowers by around 10mm to 15mm as compared to stock. Not too low for bumps.

Sidenote: Anyone selling 2nd hand Eibachs for 1.6/1.8 Wira? :P might wanna get.

I'm using R3 springs now, its not as good. sigh.

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
I am also thinking of getting eibach pro-kit...but too costly...currently using adjustable...the brand is HIT....not really for performance but comfort is moderate.....but bounce a lot....

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
I just changed to Eibach Pro Kit for my car. It's pretty good, not very bumpy but a tad too low :( It's 2 fingers gap front/rear so almost every basement car park would be a problem for my front lip and skirting. Is there a way to increase the height by another 1 finger gap (approx. 8-10mm)?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
yup.there's a rubber bushing that can increase ur car height around an inch.
u can try n ask around tyre shop.

weslee

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
by adding that thick rubber would it cause unstable in handling?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
i don't think so bro.it's kind of hard.if there's a play,it's only minor play.it won't change
ur spring characteristic.

xuang26

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Selangor
i'm driving inspira 1.8(M), currently install eibach prokit. After install, front stil got gap about 3-4 fingers. Regret...but comfort wise is good. My intension is to lowered my car and comfort maintain 50% la. Eibach prokit fail to lower my car. Got ppl recommend install eibach Sportline(red color spring), it wil look lower. Now i have a problem is whether to change my eibach prokit to Sportline or tanabe NF 210 or change to Adjustable. For adjustable...which one better? Gap SS, Tein SS, any commend BC Racing? My budget is around 2.5k.

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
i'm driving inspira 1.8(M), currently install eibach prokit. After install, front stil got gap about 3-4 fingers. Regret...but comfort wise is good. My intension is to lowered my car and comfort maintain 50% la. Eibach prokit fail to lower my car. Got ppl recommend install eibach Sportline(red color spring), it wil look lower. Now i have a problem is whether to change my eibach prokit to Sportline or tanabe NF 210 or change to Adjustable. For adjustable...which one better? Gap SS, Tein SS, any commend BC Racing? My budget is around 2.5k.
any lowering springs on stock absorbers will result in a junk ride quality. get adjustables. tein ss is good, but will cost you more. for your budget, go for bc racing. gab ss is similar (produced from the same bc racing factory), but get the original la since the price is not much diff. to use adjustable effectively, you need to find a good installer. setting up is very important to get a perfect ride.

if you are concerned about stiffness, get lower spring rates. know the stock springs rates of your car, and get something like 2x stiffer springs compared to the stock spring rate. the spring rates of bc racing for inspira is 8k fronts and 6k rears. that's plenty stiff for road use.

harith87

Apr 18, 2012
cukai
any lowering springs on stock absorbers will result in a junk ride quality. get adjustables. tein ss is good, but will cost you more. for your budget, go for bc racing. gab ss is similar (produced from the same bc racing factory), but get the original la since the price is not much diff. to use adjustable effectively, you need to find a good installer. setting up is very important to get a perfect ride.

if you are concerned about stiffness, get lower spring rates. know the stock springs rates of your car, and get something like 2x stiffer springs compared to the stock spring rate. the spring rates of bc racing for inspira is 8k fronts and 6k rears. that's plenty stiff for road use.
For ho much cost for gab ss?and where I can buy it?

xuang26

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Selangor
Bro beatnik, u r using bc racing now?
Any idea where to get bc racing with reasonable price and good installer?

Last edited:

bladerunner

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2006
I think Eibach are the most comfortable for most models.

But I'm not sure why GAB are considered since the original company in JPN has gone bankrupt and are now represented by local pirates taking advantage of the brand presence.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

welcoming all sifu sifu out there.. i am quite stressed by the issue of choosing between a 4G93T or a 4G63T motor.. FC wise & maintenance wise.. which one will cost more to maintain if u make it a daily driven performance car.. no crazee mods.. TQ in advance.. :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience