EF Civic

xyeohts

May 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
@MadMan: ahh half cut.. but how much would a half cut cost me? cause the friend i mention is an Auto.. so would want to swap a Manual into it..

taiko.. no money to buy that EF9 that has been fully rebuilt.. saw it on Mudah.. i would like to build it though.. :D

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
the prices for converted EF varies to which b16A models is installed...
most will be running on the vtec kecik= Kabel clutch which produces less power than the egs n eks series.. but the weight of the car actually compromise on the vtec kecik performance...

mostly EF9,CRX and DA6 engine halfcut are installed since its easier to match the Dashboard and the meter panel..

most ef/ed models are prone to have rusting problems, so be prepare to spend on body works as well... plus i find the EF chasis is not as strong as Egs or Eks...

but for my personal preference EG6/ 2door hatch are a much better platform in you wanna play B Series with lots of option from exterior n engine.. more upgrade options and appreciate value among Vtec lovers too.. EF are getting rare.. body parts are scarce and expensive even though it is used item...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ART has released their latest ART GTR 374, based on the Mercedes CLS 350.

The 3.5L V6 is now AK35 supercharged to 374 bhp and 376 ft-lb. There's also the ART stainless steel exhaust system with quad tailpipes. Cooling has been uprated with a new charge-air cooling system that features a heat exchanger through a special ribbed poly V-belt. The rumbling sound of power that is amplified through four...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience