Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Eclipse High End CD + Cassette 2 Deck Player with EQ and DSP

indy

Known Member
May 27, 2004
ECLIPSE E3309CDP & E3309 CST

High end car single cd player with fully automatic cassette player from Japan. Known as Fujitsu-Ten in Japan.

The player has many functions such as DSP (Church, hall, live, stadium and etc) and Equalizer sound processor (pop, jazz, rock disco, many presets and etc, sub woofer output with volume adjust so no need pre-amp, bass, treble, speaker position control and many functions other functions.

100% working condition and produces very clear sound quality. Cassette player can funtion like cd player, for example can skip to next track, repeat, random and etc.

Very nice graphic display with variable display pattern.

It comes with complete wiring.

If interested please contact 012-2329059 or email at [email protected] if you need more pictures and any other info. Price RM499nego
Thank you for viewing.

Last edited:

indy

Known Member
May 27, 2004
It is double deck so it means that they are separate unit but works together. Thay can be fitted as different unit or can be fitted on top of each other.

ISWARA LE

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Visit site
meaning... 2 item unit but works together?

pm me best price

indy said:
It is double deck so it means that they are separate unit but works together. Thay can be fitted as different unit or can be fitted on top of each other.

indy

Known Member
May 27, 2004
Yes you need to buy FM booster in order to listen to local radio stations. I will post more pictures soon.

indy

Known Member
May 27, 2004
Thanks friend

Last edited:

indy

Known Member
May 27, 2004
You can buy from Brother's or Jalan Pasar. Price ranged from RM65-80

Last edited:

indy

Known Member
May 27, 2004
Each unit comes with total of 4 pairs of RCA outputs; 2 pairs for Rear and front output, 1 pair for input so can connect to and portable device such as md, discman, mic or etc, 1 pair for sub-woofer output with separate volume control so dont need pre-amp in another word. Same for both cassette and cd player. Both have cd/md changer controller. 50W x 4 RMS; very powerful. Built in equalizer, can adjust the equalizer manually or can use the presets. Loudness control, rotary volume control and many other functions.

indy

Known Member
May 27, 2004
My location PJ old town near assuntha hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

My friends car was stolen yesterday at damansara perdana,
A dark grey proton wira with rear wing
Plate number TR 5998
loud exhaust noise.

IF anyone lead us to the finding of the car,reward will be given.

Pm me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience