E-manage Blue(LEDS)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

powergigi

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
Hi all ,
i just want to check with all the sifus out there regarding the LEDs on the Emanage itself..
there is one , the interaction LED which will blink orange when u are driving..
another one is the Active LED, which will blink red if there's a fault code....
for the Active LED, lets say everything is OK ... should it be blinking GREEN or should it be SOLID green(not blinking)

after Dyno setting my car,(means set with Laptop) it was Solid Green, but now i tried twitching the 5 AAV points (to increase fuel) the active LED wont stop blinking Green, means it would never change back to SOLID unless i set it back to 0% .... (original location)
I did that becoz after checking my plugs, it was really WHITE !

1 more thing is that , if u unplug the emanage and plug your car back with the standard ECU...... run a few days and then plug it back to emanage... will this mess up your Emanage settings and so on ....

need your expertise feedback .... tried searching around the manuals and websites..... they didn't have any clear explanations regarding the blinking or solid..... but as far as i know .. green= good..... red= u are fu*k3d

c00lric

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Here's some of the about the A.A.V

- When the unit is powered up, The ACTIVE LED illuminate "GREEN" (Solid).
- If you turn the A.A.V to the desire setting, the ACTIVE LED will illuminate (Solid).
When the A.A.V is turn back to 0%, the ACTIVE LED will flash "ORANGE".
- IF you do not make any adjustment for over 2 sec, The ACTIVE LED will flash the
current setting in "ORANGE" twice. Then it will go back to "GREEN" and lock the
setting.

powergigi

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
Coolric, Thanks for the manual...
Actually i have read through them tooo.... but its very confusing.
'If you turn the A.A.V to the desire setting, the ACTIVE LED will illuminate (Solid).'..... what does "Desire" actually mean ?
means if ur settings is wrong it won't be SOLID ?
and
'When the A.A.V is turn back to 0%, the ACTIVE LED will flash "ORANGE" ' .... well as for mine , it doesn't flash orange when its at 0%.... it has always been set at 0% before they start tuning it ...

But after all this , there is no where stated what does Blinking Green means .....

c00lric

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
I think u need to seek those who has tuned an e-manage b4 or has experienced in tuning da emanage. And generally, u dont tune it yourself.

The emanage should b tuned by hookin' up 2 a laptop wif the Emanage software. And the software will able to show any error reading. It's not advisable to tuning manual by twitching the AAV alone.

A Post Every 5 Mins

hello people,

I have a problem and need some suggestions.

My 4G63T was fully overhauled. What is did was used ACL Racing Bearing ( Main & Conrods ), then balanced the flywheel, conrods, pistons and clutch cover with MatSpeed. I installed a Toda Metal head gasket.

Currently I am using Thailand Brand Manifold and Wastegate and at 2.8 bar fuel pressure my manifold is turning red. Any lower no power and higher - the engine feels heavy. Any idea where I should troubleshoot.

I had...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience