Dynojet wideband vs Inovate LM1 wideband Co2 sensor

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
cuscostrutbrace said:
Most ecu goes open loop when full throttle,its not that the sensor cannot read i think
oic .....like that chat at saturday ...see you there

I believe you FC won't change although u use wideband O2 sensor with OEM ECU. Although the ECU is run on close loop, there is no way for the stock ECU make big adjustment for the stock fuel mapping.
Normally tuner use wand band O2 sensor to tune standalone ECU, piggy back, or webber in order to get optimum fueling

Amm,.. does anyone heard abt Tech Edge wide band?
also c/w bosch LSU 7075 or 6066(existing used by motec).
the digital gauge very junnn...

the think the other reason why wideband sensor cant be use daily is water. bear in mind the sensor cant get wet

any wideband can replace oem by using the analog output. you can program any output your like. example, 0v = 10 afr, 5v = 20 afr. 0-3v = 10-20 afr, or oem, 0. something can't remember.
all wideband sensor not recommend on daily? if you have money you can use as you like. bosch claim the life is about 60k km. you can buy sensor only, i think around 500~600. for inovate, LM1 support bosch LSU4.2 and NTK LH1 sensor.

the location installed the sensor is important... and must install 10 o'clock or 2 o'clock position to avoid moisture. the best is after turbo exh abt 2'.

How do we know whether the wideband sensors is starting to tear and wear?
The analog meters moves slowly is it??

EGfan said:
How do we know whether the wideband sensors is starting to tear and wear?
The analog meters moves slowly is it??

it will start to give lean reading...

Top Bottom