Dyno-tab Fuel Saver

dodolll

Oct 3, 2006

Dyno-tab® is Made in the USA.
Dyno-tab® is manufactured in Orange County, California by Chemplex Automotive Group, Inc.

What is Dyno-tab®?
It is a fuel additive, which simply means it is added to fuel to improve or add certain performance characteristics of the fuel.
  • Contains 100% active ingredients
  • Dissolves completely
  • No impurities that cause long-term engine wear
  • Will not clog fuel filters
  • Extends spark plug life
  • Will not damage catalytic converters
  • Does not contain MMT
How does it work?
Dyno-tab® is a combustion catalyst that helps your engine burn the fuel you buy more efficiently.
  • Increases the rate of fuel burn, which increases pressure on the piston, thus providing increased power.
  • Causes a more complete burn of fuel, which improves economy and reduces emissions.
  • Lowers the temperature at which carbon deposits will burn, so that your engine can eliminate such power-robbing deposits during normal engine use.
  • Increases the octane of gasoline/petrol, resulting in the elimination of pre-ignition (knock).
Product benefits include:
  • Increased Octane
  • Stops Knock and Ping
  • Cleaner Engine
  • Reduced Smoke and Emissions
  • Improved Fuel Economy
  • Substitute for the Protection of Lead

Important Note: Some product claims are based on continual use. Not every driver will have the same experience. Many factors can influence the increase in economy and other benefits claimed. Variations in the quality of fuel, condition of the vehicle and driving conditions are primary factors that can influence the results.

Product Registrations &
Warranties
EPA Registrations

#1833-0002 (Gasoline)
#1833-0001 (Diesel)
#183320012 HP-I (Diesel)
#183320013 HP-II (Gasoline)
By law, all fuel additives that are sold for use in vehicles that travel on public roads must be registered with the EPA. An EPA registration is not a statement that the EPA has tested a product and it is not a statement of support or recommendation.

Please visit this address to view the Dyno-tab® Summary Test Report

http://www.dynotab.com/FTR%20v-7%202005.pdf

NO INSTALLATION NEEDED EASY TO USE

Price :
Medium - RM55 for 10 tablet (RM80 petrol fill up- approx. 41 Liter)

For those who interested in this product, please contact me via mobile 0127441882, 0193021210 (ISA).

Last edited:

dodolll

Oct 3, 2006
my auntie use this tablet (she's driving ATOZ Auto)... she fill up RM50 petrol at Raub, pahang then went to Sg. Koyan (alternative road to kuala lipis) then headed back to Putrajaya and she only use half tank.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im holding back the Rim which is 17inch. May I know which is the budjet and suitable brand sport spring for it ? My aim is 1.5 / 2 front, 2 Finger rear. Please suggest it. If you guys hav any shop recommended, i can drop by and purchase it. Zmax and Kimex.. Which is lower? Which is softer(Naik Kuda on uneven road) ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience