Dyno Runs at Trial

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
Andy.... ask japan boy how long to install ar? I not free wor.... gotta work this friday....

JIEIL2en... dowan dowan... I dowan ice.....

andyhor

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Andy.... ask japan boy how long to install ar? I not free wor.... gotta work this friday....

JIEIL2en... dowan dowan... I dowan ice.....

I dont think it will take that long, but i can ask for you. Come to think of it, you ask him lah Thu night. He will be coming mah!! I think if u buy us some mee goreng, nasi lemak and a couple of ice teh tarik. We will install the hood very fast one!!!! :biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i will ask god today...see if i today good boy or not
just ask God, how to mod ur car in very easy way to get Power & Respect... ehehe... then u just share wit us ma...

P/S: until now, God still haven't answer my call, which i ask which degrees good for Low 3k till High 12k of rpm... 305 only can rev till 10500-10800 only...:confused:

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
Well my went so so laa.....got like 117whp on my car.....seems to be the lowest amongst andy stock setting list............lots of stuff to do to beef it up

andyhor

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Well my went so so laa.....got like 117whp on my car.....seems to be the lowest amongst andy stock setting list............lots of stuff to do to beef it up
Bro,
Dont worry so much on your whp, now you will have a guideline to work on. Your car can go much much higher, it will all depend on what you want to do. 1 step at a time. This is the fun part in upgrading your ride. All of us started like you.

andy :driver:

zzt231~lee

Known Member
Dec 19, 2008
andy,if my car got camcon...r u will help me tuned first b4 run dyno jet?

Bump: andy,if my car got camcon...r u will help me tuned first b4 run dyno jet?

andyhor

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
andy,if my car got camcon...r u will help me tuned first b4 run dyno jet?

Bump: andy,if my car got camcon...r u will help me tuned first b4 run dyno jet?
Well lee,
to be honest, there isn't much tunning can be done with camcon. let william have a look at it first. i am sure we can do something with it.

rgds
andy

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
Well lee,
to be honest, there isn't much tunning can be done with camcon. let william have a look at it first. i am sure we can do something with it.

rgds
andy
that's not true.... camcon is used to tune fuel enrichment and vvt at 500rpm interval..... I used to have one when it just hit the market..... was able to extract about 6whp from my stock 2zz then.....

I believe Lee's car achieved 150whp with camcon 2 years back.....

andyhor

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
that's not true.... camcon is used to tune fuel enrichment and vvt at 500rpm interval..... I used to have one when it just hit the market..... was able to extract about 6whp from my stock 2zz then.....

I believe Lee's car achieved 150whp with camcon 2 years back.....
yes you are rite barb, but that is the only thing we can play with and thats about it and nothing else. i would still recommend PFC for long term, if u intend to keep on adding mods and upgrading like us. :nurse:

andy

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Hi Guys,

So far we only have dynoed

1) Stock 7th Gen 2ZZ Auto = 130++ whp
2) Stock 7th Gen 2ZZ MT = 150++ whp
3) Supercharged 7th Gen 2ZZ Auto with PFC = 160++ whp
4) Turbocharged 7th Gen 2ZZ MT with PFC = 260++ whp
5) Stock 7th Gen 2ZZ Auto with Dynojet Power Commander 3 = additional 4 to 5 horses.
6) Stock 7th Gen 1ZZ 6speed MT = 110++ whp

Come on guys, lets get more celicas in. I want to see all generation of celicas here. Lets built a database for our reference. We need to work together and exchange ideas on mods and etc for the celica community. Lets start the ball rolling brothers!!! :driver:

Andy
(Trial Dyno Works)
016-3211929
Sifu Andy,

1. Just curious about the result above; the supercharged 2ZZ only produces 160++ whp as compared to the turbo charged which produced 260++ whp ? That's a hundred Hp difference. Why such big difference between them ?

2. What is PFC ?

3. You also mentioned that e-manage is not good. Can you please elaborate more on it ?

Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my wira aeroback factory spoiler led light doesn't seem to light up. How can I repair this?

Any suggestions? :frown:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience