Drifting Accident...R.I.Pcs

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
Holly Shix, R.I.P with that man, n can say don't try if u r not expert!!~ :frown:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Come on larrr ... dont call this "Drifting" .. spoiling the image status of "Drifting" culture. The are asking for trouble .. nevermind .. the earth is too weight nowadays .. let them die .. at least few tonnes of weight is reduced ... live happily ..

Drive Smartly !

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
Guess they watch too many Jap drifting contest already, with stepping out of car styles. Camry is not meant for that kind of drift. And too much sand around, causing the cars to just "cruise" into the crowd

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
the arabian using camry/accord/sonata to drift in highspeed and in straight line...hey! this is not drifting! this is an idiot act!

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
u all shud check out the donuts they can do la.. mega crazy wan.. seriously.. i think their life there is umm kinda cheap i guess.. death seems common maybe.. or else dey wun have did those stunts..

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
whoa, that guy`s bodypart were disconnected. damn. that`s not drifting. it`s plain stupidty.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
wow this thread still up and running.. :)

hmmm i agree... just do it ler.. take camry go fetch chick better hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't you just love tuners? They take a relatively fast car, replace some parts, do some tuning work and turn it into some fire breathing monster that can easily take on some of the more established barons of speed. This is one fine example by Emotion Wheels. The German tuner usually only works with wheels and this is its second time branching out into the world of total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience