Drift Pics @ Zone X (Nusajaya) JB

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Went to Zone X yesterday (6th August 2006) to check out the action there. Below are some photos taken by me using my phone's camera.

This is the shelter/garage area where drifters rest or check their rides.

Clockwise drift practice.

One of the few beginners there, he spun out.

Anti-clockwise drift practice.

In my opinion, this uncle is the best drifter out there.. and also one of the best looking cars out there. If i'm not wrong, it is a 180SX front with a R34 butt? Not very sure about that, but it looks awesome...

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
nice pics nice pics and also a nice track

just wish that they will build 1 here in Penang

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
Ermm....... that JohoR Drift LanD look LikE a Small Hill.... if CAn , Build a FAke Hill juZ likE Extra StagE (( EbiSu cirCuit )) .. Many JapAnEse DriftEr leArn From thEre!~ no WonDer they DarE 2 Try TougE Drift La..~!

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
I also heard there's a drag strip... but i am not so sure of the location. I know just behind the shelter, there is one stretch of straight road.... i think just made not long ago judging from the colour of the strip. However, i think that strip is used for the light aircraft takeoff/landing... or maybe it is used for drag if there isn't any light aircraft around.

will try to bring a proper camera or even a DV to record/shoot the actions this coming weekend (depends whether i too free to do anything else).. hahaha...

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
alexklg said:
hehe... maybe you can start to build one? hehe...
hihi if i got the money i would gladly build a touge track

JGE_4G15

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
Hi alexklg...

pics you post looks interesting......can know how to get there...?never been there before......

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey there. I am currently using osram's 100w bulbs in my headlamp. However, someone told me that not to use it as it will damage the plastic cover of the headlamp bcos of the high temp. Is it true ? The headlamp plastic cover will turn yellowish ah after sometime ? Pls advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience