• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

DRacing Turbo-Kit

mohdashraf81

Known Member
May 12, 2006
aiyo......change engine many stuff must get done first la...pay here pay there..... not approve by puspakom.......leak here leak there.....masuk keluar workshop because it is old engine even have big hp......is it good to for a daily used with a monster power just to go for a work and comeback home.....petrol is like gold nowadays...pu bot then no need pay here pay there anymore....no need to keluar masuk workshop.....no leak here leak there and the roadtax is maintain at 1.3 and 1.5 so got some power but paid roadtax very low.....even the power cannot compared with vr4 or others but just for personal interest......thats my opinionla....summor can make people asking what engine u used because there is a sound pssssssssshhhhhhhhh.....hahahahaha ..... thats only my opinionla.... maybe others have their own opinion.....

sleepyone

Sep 29, 2004
I would like to know for the 4g18 package, issit suitable if i put the turbo kit into my automatic transmission waja? And I happen to see one picture of a waja with the bot, do you know how many figures in whp is he achieving right after having the bot on? Thanks.

4g92t

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
Herbie
UTR

4g92t

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
sleepyone

Pls. do not judge by pic on how many project we did, because some owner do not allow us to take picture on the completed project.
We done few 4g18 project before this, even a/t GB, all no problem.
More details pls call 012.607.7383

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
Bro newbie123 , put in this way . Is JPJ allow to transplant 4g93t into wira 1.5 ? I guess cant right now . And there is a news from other workshop thats they did a transplant and that car was approved by JPJ - *makan wang la* , after that half way kena road block and that car was taken back by JPJ and they stated clearly that this model of cc is cant register with this engine , so the car still kena tahan at jpj now. That's the story , so far for 1.3 & 1.5 kit , to those who did it already thay quick happy with the power , most important things is they know what's the condition of their engine so no worry about that.

Last edited:

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
mohdashraf81 said:
aiyo......change engine many stuff must get done first la...pay here pay there..... not approve by puspakom.......leak here leak there.....masuk keluar workshop because it is old engine even have big hp......is it good to for a daily used with a monster power just to go for a work and comeback home.....petrol is like gold nowadays...pu bot then no need pay here pay there anymore....no need to keluar masuk workshop.....no leak here leak there and the roadtax is maintain at 1.3 and 1.5 so got some power but paid roadtax very low.....even the power cannot compared with vr4 or others but just for personal interest......thats my opinionla....summor can make people asking what engine u used because there is a sound pssssssssshhhhhhhhh.....hahahahaha ..... thats only my opinionla.... maybe others have their own opinion.....
Bro thanks for your opinion.....

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
sleepyone said:
I would like to know for the 4g18 package, issit suitable if i put the turbo kit into my automatic transmission waja? And I happen to see one picture of a waja with the bot, do you know how many figures in whp is he achieving right after having the bot on? Thanks.
Bro , everything can do to auto tranny . is only are you going to go one step further to find out more . on crank 75 - 100 hp to 6k plus i guess is quick resonable . right ?

sleepyone

Sep 29, 2004
yeah it is. i've managed to read the review on your bot for the satria r3 in hypertune, and it shows that there's a healthy flipping gain of horsies, from 140 to 210. that's a lot. 210 on the wheel can be compared to almost a stock b16a without taking other miscelleanous weight into consideration (ie. ICE and driver's weight). my rough estimation on waja's on whp is around 80 +, after bot it increases to 140-150 is actually good enough for most daily driving. i'm really interested in your kit but i cant be bolting on turbokit so soon, due to financial constraints, so most probably early next year. therefore just asking around to know more.

pinkdotdesigns

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
Yeah about ur review of the R3 in hypertune, why did the owner opt for TD05? wont TD04 be a better choice? since he boost at 0.5bar. btw, i'm driving a satria gti, can i get similar performance if i turbocharge my engine? btw, whats the torque figure for that R3?

RandyC

Jul 9, 2006
my waja 1.6 want to be turbocharged. i am new in car mod so i want to ask will stock engine be damaged ? is 0.5bar the maximum boost ? how much would it cost ? thx in advance

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
sleepyone said:
yeah it is. i've managed to read the review on your bot for the satria r3 in hypertune, and it shows that there's a healthy flipping gain of horsies, from 140 to 210. that's a lot. 210 on the wheel can be compared to almost a stock b16a without taking other miscelleanous weight into consideration (ie. ICE and driver's weight). my rough estimation on waja's on whp is around 80 +, after bot it increases to 140-150 is actually good enough for most daily driving. i'm really interested in your kit but i cant be bolting on turbokit so soon, due to financial constraints, so most probably early next year. therefore just asking around to know more.
Bro thanks for the enquiry . by the way stock b16a is about 140 hp on wheel only.

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
pinkdotdesigns said:
Yeah about ur review of the R3 in hypertune, why did the owner opt for TD05? wont TD04 be a better choice? since he boost at 0.5bar. btw, i'm driving a satria gti, can i get similar performance if i turbocharge my engine? btw, whats the torque figure for that R3?
Bro , with td04 , dyno on wheel is 196hp , so we decided to try on td05 . And for your satria gti , is it running on vdo or mmc ?
on bot power wise , vdo is more power than mmc cause mmc got air flow meter and vdo dun have . asking for the torque on which turbine ? o4 or o5 ?

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
RandyC said:
my waja 1.6 want to be turbocharged. i am new in car mod so i want to ask will stock engine be damaged ? is 0.5bar the maximum boost ? how much would it cost ? thx in advance
Bro , running on 0.5bar is safely on your stock engine . mostly the engine damage due to overrev or over boost it . our stage 1 kit is more on daily driven , so wont provide high boost , if you are interested in high boosting your car , we have a set of extreme kit to suit your need , but price wise sure high la.

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
herizalfazli79 said:
For waja how much all in cost?
Bro , all in cost for waja 1.6 is RM6.8k

nd_summer

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
D-racing
all in the cost for waja (4g18) is RM6.8k
but if my waja already plug with SAFC II + SITC & AFR ....
how much bal RM it's will be cost to bolt on ????

Status
Not open for further replies.