Engine and Performance

DRacing Turbo-Kit

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
newbie123 said:
Hi bro,

For 1.5 wira (VDO) BOT, do you need to put metal head gasket? How is the low end performance (like at what rpm the boost will start to kick in)?

Is 150bhp achievable using your kit on 1.5 wira? (As you mentioned, your kit can gain 75-100hp on crank)

Any engine bay picture of the completed BOT project on 4G15?

May I know the latest price for 4G15 siemens BOT kit?
Bro for wira 1.5 vdo , no need to put metal head gasket . And the turbo will kick in about 2xxx rpm . This setting for low end power . I dun really sure how much hp on your stock engine so i cant say 100% achieve 150bhp . By timing now we havent taken any pic from our customer on 1.5 vdo. Sorry about that. But basically not much deferrent from other model . What they have and also what you will have too . Wira 1.5 vdo is on package 2 : RM 6,800.00

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
benzee said:
Bro,

How much will it cost to bolt on to a Civic EG model but the engine is just a normal 1.6 efi engine. 2nd question is do you guys include engine transplant? Do you sell performance cams for this normal engines? and do you guys accept credit card?

Thanks.
Bro . refer to 1st page , we had did it before . D16 turbo kit like taiwan ppl playing .
We did do engine transplant too , and we have a eg6 half cut right now with some performance parts include like : spoon flywheel , carbon fiber bonnet , spoon chip ecu , full set jasma exhaust and etc...Price quite resonable . Interested can call to see this half cut. For single cam pls dun waste your money to put in performance cam cause won't help you much on power . Finally we do accept credit card .

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
Bro

Can you custome make supercharger for Proton Gen2? I'm looking at using 4AG charger looking for low boost 0.4-0.5bar.. I think you guys did the SC Gti before? Thanks

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
razaksa said:
Bro

Can you custome make supercharger for Proton Gen2? I'm looking at using 4AG charger looking for low boost 0.4-0.5bar.. I think you guys did the SC Gti before? Thanks
Bro thanks for viewing our thread , we dun do supercharger kit anymore. We are only on turbo kit . sorry for it.

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
shychenko said:
accept credit card ah?got no interest X12 month ?:shades_smile: ...hehe..still searching for$$$$....
Hehe .... no interest x 12 mths is based on your cc company....

mohdashraf81

Known Member
May 12, 2006
your shop doesn't have installments scheme ka? bayar bulan2 la.....barula ok!
peace!

dragerracing

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
www.dragerracing.com
mohdashraf81 said:
your shop doesn't have installments scheme ka? bayar bulan2 la.....barula ok!
peace!
Does n1 , amoil and link had that kind of service ?

newbie123

Jul 18, 2005
penang
dragerracing said:
Bro for wira 1.5 vdo , no need to put metal head gasket . And the turbo will kick in about 2xxx rpm . This setting for low end power . I dun really sure how much hp on your stock engine so i cant say 100% achieve 150bhp . By timing now we havent taken any pic from our customer on 1.5 vdo. Sorry about that. But basically not much deferrent from other model . What they have and also what you will have too . Wira 1.5 vdo is on package 2 : RM 6,800.00
Hi Bro,

Is 4G15 not worth to be turbocharged as the engine is weaker compared to 4G9* series engines?

I am still deciding whether to turbocharge my current 4G15 or to transplant another engine. As with the price of RM6.8K, a 4G93 can be transplanted in my wira with reliability plus some performance on hand.

What are other 4G15 owners' say after installing your BOT? Appreciate your advice.

Last edited:

mohdashraf81

Known Member
May 12, 2006
aiyo......change engine many stuff must get done first la...pay here pay there..... not approve by puspakom.......leak here leak there.....masuk keluar workshop because it is old engine even have big hp......is it good to for a daily used with a monster power just to go for a work and comeback home.....petrol is like gold nowadays...pu bot then no need pay here pay there anymore....no need to keluar masuk workshop.....no leak here leak there and the roadtax is maintain at 1.3 and 1.5 so got some power but paid roadtax very low.....even the power cannot compared with vr4 or others but just for personal interest......thats my opinionla....summor can make people asking what engine u used because there is a sound pssssssssshhhhhhhhh.....hahahahaha ..... thats only my opinionla.... maybe others have their own opinion.....

sleepyone

Sep 29, 2004
I would like to know for the 4g18 package, issit suitable if i put the turbo kit into my automatic transmission waja? And I happen to see one picture of a waja with the bot, do you know how many figures in whp is he achieving right after having the bot on? Thanks.

4g92t

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
Herbie
UTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, will the usage of NOS will damage internal parts ? I'm using original 206 engine wif medium mod. Need help...How much would a 50 shot dry kit cost ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience