Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
flying bear said:
wat can i post moderator
u guys juz make me not to trust service from dr dent,
as wat ACID said he ask me to try called dr dent to clarified bout d matter, indeed i dun ask connection between u n him but all d service thank you
veli much moderator for removed my post
Dude, I really don't understand why you are making a fuss when someone's trying to share info with others.

Isn't that what this forum is for?

Don't get it, bro.

ymloo

Nov 18, 2003
is there any solution to deep scratches & minor dents without goin for respray? my new car gt hit by falling f#$%ing construction site dividers!
can ths dr.dent able to help? apprecite if anyone can giv me further insight on this matters.

many thxs!

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
got a tiny dent on driver side door.. i think its like 2-3mm. dam small but once u notice it...it sticks out like a pimple on your nose..its dented and theres a lil white colour at the centre.. (looks like some stone hit it)

fixable? or should i just stick a sticker over it. ???

GTI4740

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
I had mine fixed Total of 4 door dings I think. No scratches but dented. It took him about an hour plus to fixed...The result s is good as new. He charged me like RM:150.. You can say that a satisfied customer..

In your case. It's best you give Will of Dr. Dent a call.. (012-2381010). He will come over to your place and give a free consultation. If you agree with the price then he'll proceed.

resilienthunter said:
got a tiny dent on driver side door.. i think its like 2-3mm. dam small but once u notice it...it sticks out like a pimple on your nose..its dented and theres a lil white colour at the centre.. (looks like some stone hit it)

fixable? or should i just stick a sticker over it. ???

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
GTI4740 said:
I had mine fixed Total of 4 door dings I think. No scratches but dented. It took him about an hour plus to fixed...The result s is good as new. He charged me like RM:150.. You can say that a satisfied customer..

In your case. It's best you give Will of Dr. Dent a call.. (012-2381010). He will come over to your place and give a free consultation. If you agree with the price then he'll proceed.

will give him a call soon when im free.. does he repair scratches too?

thanks..

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
I have been quoted RM80 per dent repair by a shop near Tmn Bahagia LRT station. They use suction method so it doesn't spoil your paint. Hopefully Dr Dent has similar equipment because all other methods are not so good.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
What I know is, if the dent is on the panel then it can be done but if it's on the anchor parts of your body such as door's reinforced steel column then can't be done. correct me if i'm wrong.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Dr Dent will be in Mid Valley the whole day tmr doing an exhibition at the kl auto show. If you drive to mid valley feel free to give him a call, he will go to the car park and see your car. convenient for him also mah.

GTI4740

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
Cyclonite,
you're right at the moment he can only repair the door dings at your door panel.
cyclonite said:
What I know is, if the dent is on the panel then it can be done but if it's on the anchor parts of your body such as door's reinforced steel column then can't be done. correct me if i'm wrong.

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
SWV-siliconwiperversion said:
well did you get to know him?
heheh... sadly not realli..... jus know his daughter or son drive his car some times...
but accidently saw him at tagged lunch party.... quite surprise cos it's my first time there....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Famous Japanese tuner Mines has taken to the Tsukuba circuit for a time attack in their brand new Nissan R35 GTR, managing a time of 1m 3.1s around the track. This places it in front of the Lamborghini Gallardo, which manages a 1m 3.6s time around the same track.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience