do you do such a thing?

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
i was kinda wondering, does anybody accelerates their car out of their house compound into a busy road? :o

i was on my way back from visiting my friend's place because it's chinese new year ma, so there's this dark greyish kelisa (probably a P-license holder, i think i saw a P sticker at the rear of it) with sport rims in the neighbourhood.. stopped at his gates on the way reversing out cuz a car was coming up the slope (it's on a slope) and i was going down the slope.. it seems he just pay attentions to the other car and not mine, once the other car passes by and it was my turn.. that idiot just suddenly accelerate all the way out of the gates ! as though the road was his fathers <_<

I was so shocked on noticing it, honk 9 - 9 and pedal to the metal while swerving sideways slightly to avoid that damn car.. otherwise, i guess both of my left doors are a goner! :angry:

after that, i turned my head to the rear and looked at him.. he only give me the stoned and dumb look.. i was gonna get out of my car and go screw kao him.. but thought since nothing happened, i continued my way back home :angry:

why can't these people just tame down and slowly reverse their car / drive out of their driveways as well as driving on the road? <_<

gilamonster

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
hmmm, seen n hv close calls to ppl actuall reversing by pressing on the accelerator, not just release the brake slowly.. no sense of safety. funny thing is, i was surfing at www.wreckedexotics.com and some accidents actually happen when someone just press on the accelerator while reversing..

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
SIGH... u haf ppl like that wan la.. don look properly before reversing... I do that at times also when I am in a hurry but then I do that with care.. I mean I see properly before pressin on the accelerator.. then again, it is really not recommended because u mite still miss out other objects like humans or animals behind ur car....

but my point is.. if u wanna do it... do it with care... some ppl just don get it... do they? :(

gilamonster

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by astalavista_baby@Feb 13 2005, 23:42
SIGH... u haf ppl like that wan la.. don look properly before reversing... I do that at times also when I am in a hurry but then I do that with care.. I mean I see properly before pressin on the accelerator.. then again, it is really not recommended because u mite still miss out other objects like humans or animals behind ur car....

but my point is.. if u wanna do it... do it with care... some ppl just don get it... do they? :(
agreed :D do it with care, play safe.. guess ppl out there live in a world where they don't care bout real life events or anything tha happens around them.. my 2 cents

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
A suggestion is to be alert to your surroundings and be predictive towards everything around you. I do that and it helps me stay out of problems myself.

lostdesigner

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
i think that guy was drunk... somemore maybe he was losing playing majong in his uncle house.. all the relatives said to him.."aiyoo.. chill out la dude.. next year can play sommore" n the driver said "aaahh... i dont care i want to go back home.. tell my mummy u all bullied me" then he get in the car.. reversed all the way untill nearly hitting ur car... and then he make stupid face.. like nobody's fault and drove off.. then arrived at his house told his mother about losing majong.. n somemore get wacked by his mother.. damn bad luck la this bugger... anyways to me he deserved it.. hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all drivers who did a drum brake to disc brake conversion, mind sharing some knowledge with me? I know the handbrake cable issue is one :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience