^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yep..spot on our gomen :biggrin:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
However people around the world are not blind nowadays. Most of them knows bout their gov's BS. Thanks to sites like wikileaks & others. Example the 9/11 tragedy/pentagon crash, previously it was all Bin Laden/Al-Qaeda, however nowadays people start to see it was all a big fat hoax plotted by their own gov. Few years back I was hooked by this series I found on Youtube. The Arrivals. It changed my way of looking at things...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
There were more leaks saying US Govt may have infiltrated by alien and influencing the world to came under one govt in the end of the day.

next plot is using the financial system to create currency crisis, hyper inflation and causes riots, wars and then destroy countries and religious ....end of the day they achieve their plot to rule the whole world with 1 govt.

quite confusing...perhaps we are already living in matrix???

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
yes i believe the time will come before apocalypse...and i think its already happening

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
And i read some articles that they believe the leader in the NWO is not from our planet....its someone from the outer space which has infiltrated into US govt....hm....not sure if our gomen has been infiltratred also...since we have so many "alien" craps happen in the past few years..

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
There's one building with very 'old english' architecture, at Tiger Lane road, ipoh (from medan gopeng towards tambun, right hand side). look empty but neatly kept.

With the compass and book logo at the walls...check it out...

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
There's one building with very 'old english' architecture, at Tiger Lane road, ipoh (from medan gopeng towards tambun, right hand side). look empty but neatly kept.

With the compass and book logo at the walls...check it out...
Mind taking some pics pls, since I'm currently in KL. Not sure when will be heading to Ipoh. Thanks!

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Latest NWO salvo came from French Foreign Minister Arnaud warning Iran on the possibility of 'pre-emptive strike'....I believe the plan is on, it's just that they don't know how to carry it out (yet). The jew Sarkozy said it would be messy.
But European economic crisis is looming so maybe we get a respite.
p.s. didn't they gave the same excuse for attacking Iraq ?