Do not stick too near at Smart Tag enterence

renxun

Jul 4, 2006
tried b4..... smartag no more credit... and din realize.. just went in 60km/h as usual and slam on the barrier.. its just a harder type of sponge... didnt broke anything..

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
tried b4..... smartag no more credit... and din realize.. just went in 60km/h as usual and slam on the barrier.. its just a harder type of sponge... didnt broke anything..
Becareful lol... if break it.. the bill is very very kaw oh...
Fren accidently bang down lamp post... JKR send a love letter...
The invoice for the stupid lamp post cost RM 16,000 lol...
The barrier will cost higher than expectation....:driver:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
wow, how did ur friend get on of the divider? :adore::adore::adore:

satria_95

In malaysia, anything goes because that's what a certain group of people has instilled in this country for the past 50 years. Hence, it's now a tradition to bribe, cheat, launder, rob, steal, etc. That's the life of malaysia. Again, 50 years of bullshit.

Maxx

Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
yep. if u bang lamp post or pasu bunga, if get cought sure kena saman.
so if bang that damn thing, better drive away 1st (if car no problem to drive la). :driver::banghead: :burnout:

but make sure "line clear".. if not langgar lari pulak.. hahaha

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
wow, how did ur friend get on of the divider? :adore::adore::adore:
not that h'way divider la... just those small divider coz his car tyre blown when he is driving.. but thank god still safe la...

In malaysia, anything goes because that's what a certain group of people has instilled in this country for the past 50 years. Hence, it's now a tradition to bribe, cheat, launder, rob, steal, etc. That's the life of malaysia. Again, 50 years of bullshit.
If these keep on going like this.. we will like second Indonesia already...:stupid:

yep. if u bang lamp post or pasu bunga, if get cought sure kena saman.
so if bang that damn thing, better drive away 1st (if car no problem to drive la). :driver::banghead: :burnout:

but make sure "line clear".. if not langgar lari pulak.. hahaha
For sure there is one place that u can 'langgar lari' in legal way...hehehehe.. in Kampong area...even police also ask to run...hahahahahaha:marchmellow:

satria_95

mag,
The country already started to become like indonesia with all this hiking crime rates which obviously, the babi police ain't doing shit about it. Oh, and whatever happened to our wussy PM? Why's he so dang quiet about all this current issues, other than the batteries issue?

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
Satria...
All we can do is just wait and see for what happen to the next election lor...

FVel

Feb 5, 2007
mag,
The country already started to become like indonesia with all this hiking crime rates which obviously, the babi police ain't doing shit about it. Oh, and whatever happened to our wussy PM? Why's he so dang quiet about all this current issues, other than the batteries issue?
He's still enjoying honeymoon with new wife la.

As I recall, the authorities have also defer to the PM to decide on the issue of the Syariah Court's jurisdiction as regards to the Constitution guarantee on the freedom of religion.

50 bucks says he will wuss out on any decision.

satria_95

fvel,
I doubt the PM will make any decisions. He's been keeping quiet for such a long time with all this issues coming up all over the darn place. Crap piece of dumb arse PM.

Allo guys...

i've something to discuss here...i was bought honda integra (DA6) last month...actually this is my 1st project car...may i know what is the adjustable absorber that fit wit my cars??? i afraid to buy a wrong parts...

pls advise meee....