do gov charge if i buy stuff from us.?

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
cause i'm wondering of buying stuff from ebay US. but gov got charge the 60% boh.?

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
((your item value + shipping value ) x 30% + (your item value + shipping value )) x 10%

mean

assuming your barang + shipping is USD 100

USD 100 x 30% = USD 30 +
( 130 x 10% ) = USD 13
total is USD 43 tax !!

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
dam. buying stuff from outside malaysia is very expensive. ok nvm plan canceled lol

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
hi bro..

for my Z...most of d stuff i bought myself..not just from US..also some from germany, japan n etc...wat u can do..ask d other party to put fake price(less than real price u pay) in d invoice that they will stick on or put in d box...then u will get less tax bcoz it is base on wat write in d invoice.. or else...u still can kowtim with d custom...no big deal...as long as wat u bring is not something illegal..no problem n nothing to worry... :biggrin:

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
when it is deliver, we need to go post office pick it up ah.? or else where.? i never bought anything from abroad b4.

jampeg

Known Member
Apr 22, 2009
yah yah true lord..me always do d same things fake price in d invoice.....hahahaha

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
when it is deliver, we need to go post office pick it up ah.? or else where.? i never bought anything from abroad b4.
if it is taxable then u have to go to post office to declare n pay. u can also appoint the courier company to pay on ur behalf but that way, no kawtim, u have to pay the whole amount. if its not taxable, item will arrive safely at ur house.

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
ohhh. thanks for the information. kawtim the officer hmm. usually how much to kawtim them.?

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
I bought stuff from US before but didn't get tax. Maybe because they are just hoses or screws... but they did put on the invoice as product samples with no value.

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Or you can use a loophole like this....contact the person that you gonna dealing with,& tell him to put fake price or declare the item as gift.....some more you can tell the dealer to put the item(if it was too big) in dusted box,together with lotsa dust to look like fake rusty item....:biggrin:

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
car parts as gift.? can it even work lol i think declare as sample product have higher chances lol

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
car parts as gift.? can it even work lol i think declare as sample product have higher chances lol
sure it can be done...my fren always bought performances part for his bike & car from overseas & always doing this trick.....its a loophole not illegal action...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yXVN10eq9BE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="600"></iframe>

Yup, it's been too long car boys (the real men) like us have tolerated with regular TV channels! Are you sick of repeats after repeats of the same old programs and not to mention, excessive censorship? Yes, we get 720p digital broadcast through the dish, but what's the point of watching FrankenFish in HD or worse, standard definition Trick My Truck SERIES(!) when they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience