DIY Water powered car

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
haaiiihhh, so lonely arr to be science studen, kenot find frens tat is in the same field :bawling:

haaaihhh, back to writing my lab report
tiap hali lepot, never ending lepots:banghead:

Hmmmm. . . .means use electric current with short wavelength arr ?
huhuhuuuu, me fail physics lar

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
imoloq, we same field.. i think too many engineers around la... kekeke..

u want to lend me the ss plates? aiya.. better dont.. later i thrash all the plates then need to pay back die lo.. kekeke...

im waiting to borrow jigsaw from my fren (ya,, engineer cant even afford to buy his own jigsaw)... then the building process will begin..

carrott, the high freq is from power supply which is fed to the terminals... it should be easy to build..

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
imoloq, we same field.. i think too many engineers around la... kekeke..

u want to lend me the ss plates? aiya.. better dont.. later i thrash all the plates then need to pay back die lo.. kekeke...

im waiting to borrow jigsaw from my fren (ya,, engineer cant even afford to buy his own jigsaw)... then the building process will begin..

carrott, the high freq is from power supply which is fed to the terminals... it should be easy to build..
You are mechanical engineer also?

I don't think anyone can spoil the plates haha! It's more than 1mm thick! Anyway if you change ur mind, just PM me. I sincerely hope someone can make some progress on this.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
im in electronics field.

no sweat... my dulang can make progress... hopefully by end of this
month 1st prototype will out and running...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
prof donzcity,
i am nuclear engineer. plan to DIY build a nuclear powered car.
dare to join my team? hehe..

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
haha... nuclear powered vehicle can last forever man. i support u!
no need to refuel edi. petronas,shell,mobil all can tapao liao..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
my nuclear car also got another free function.
toasting machine!
imagine u put a chicken into a microwave machine. this nuke car also can toast chicken, even faster bro...............
trust me.........

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Wah..since imoloq offer to share part of the ss plates, why not trying on it? hehe..
Im wondering, how many amps it will need to generate sufficient gas to run a kancil?
Btw, why not adding catalyst? But remember, dont add salt from your kitchen..lol...
I wan my seg to run using water like that Filipino does..lol...

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
in US especially, they can do lots of things since they have their garage and power tools and what not.. its cheap there. here wanna buy good cutter/plier oso i think 8 times hahah..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
u rite pro.
in US u can watever things u want in supermarket. and the price also cheaper.
take for example the fuel injector cleaner stuff and tufoil. it is sold less than USD10. but in msia it is sold at RM60 for tufoil, fuel injector cleaner ranging from RM10-60.
in US they have all the machines to do every specific job. at here, i think we are superman larr. use 1 machine to do all jobs, can or not also hantam sahaja. somemore they using the old junk made in china manual machine to do the job. so how precise can the machine do the job? hehe.......... u know i know larr.......... u ask the boss to upgrade their machine to a better computerised and more precise machine they ask u goto hell cozs the cost of the machine is going to be maybe RM1M or more. but in US the machine is damm cheap. that is why people at there afford to build custom piston,custom crankshaft, custom camshaft, everything custom. at here usually we will goto chop shop to find the most appropriate things then send for grinding; then u see the use the old machine to grind it and the accuracy of the grinding is not 100% guarantee one. the machine operator is only know how to switch on and off the machine and set how many mm to grind it.
my friend wanted to DIY his car into NGV. so he bought all the things from india. then there is a block that he need to modify to fit into his engine. he send to the machine shop ask them to drill 2 hole through the block. the block is aluminium and its not so thick larr. about 1-2cm thick. so the shop did the job for RM50. when he take the block to his surprise! shit! they did drill the hole for him but the block wall is crack from the hole. and the shop boss say ur aluminium is damm soft and my drill bit is so hard. u see bro. stupid excuse! there are specific ways to handle specific task.
u see this discovery channel at astro. at US in a secondary school a group of students and a teacher manage to modify a car to run on ethanol and that car can do 0-100km/h is 6sec if not mistaken. and these students also make the ethanol fuel from corn!
in our country, i dont think there is a professor had done this or not. i admit that the secondary school lab is far more sophiscated and equip with many things compare to our U lab here.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
and the shop boss say ur aluminium is damm soft and my drill bit is so hard. u see bro. stupid excuse!
hahaha... LoL... aluminium sure la soft...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
maybe he always play around with hard aluminium marr. haha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all absorber sifu. I have this WEIRD issue with mine. I drive a civic EJ8 (4 door) and i am using GAB HA (Hi/Low) adjustables which I bought from Kakimotor sunway.

My rear is set to 2 finger gap, between tire and fender. My issue is that, my left side (passenger side) is always slightly lower than my right. I tried increasing the height only on the left side, after putting the car back on the road, same thing. As of this moment, my left side, if u see the height from the absorber itself...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience