DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ibeni05

Aug 5, 2005
Puchong
aaahaaaahahaha.. sori bro, keep forgetting to put my details for requesting something.. [email protected] there goes.. i'll pass the details to him..

by the way, u used SS plates right? how did u drill them? i found it hard even to cut the SS sheets to a smaller size.

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
After testing the setup for days and days. i finally think it have to stop here.
I'll be removing the cell out tomorrow. Why?

1. No FC improvement. (FC become worst even!)
2. No power gained. (Car getting heavier and uphill is really underpower)
3. Drain more battery power. (Light dimmed badly, aircond drain badly)

Probably my design is wrong. I'll have to try other designs.

But i am running water injection system which turn out to get more mileage and more power (smoother) accelerations. Very simple system.

Usual stock getting max out 450km but usually 400km.
With Hydro cell max out 400 but usually 380km.
With water injection max out 500km but usually around 470km.

I'll stick with water injection for the time being.....

499squadron

Feb 3, 2008
Hi seems a little bit outdated now but just in case there is interest still out there, I would question myself on the temperature rise and can the valves, piston handle this?

Will the distribution via the intake manifold spread the HHO evenly to all the pistons? If it is localized then can it overheat a particular piston?

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
I think water injection is good enough, it gives the effects driving under the rain with some extra response and power :D

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
hmm.. icecube, good on u to provide the results and for testing it.
so for conclusion:

H2 generator on Injection engine will make it worse FC.
On carb engine, it will work i guess.

ibeni05

Aug 5, 2005
Puchong
aaa~~.. that is where most of us (including myself) got it all wrong..

1st thing 1st, where did we all (mostly) heard read this from? I don't know about you. but myself the 'real' source is from waterpoweredcar.com, right? after read a bit and then have a look at the diagram and some pictures.. we got into conclusion and said "hey, this is easy!". and we continue to do the project and stalled in the middle after got stuck a bit.

c'mon guys, we just barely dip our toes in the ocean of possibilities, don't do it direct and quit after a while. some others even willing to lose everything in the process of learning! did any of us really read all the documents? i admit it, i anly read about 45% of it.. the rest? lost in the techie stuff.

icecube,.. don't blame you for not continuing with the project. but do you still want to make that efie stuff?? if you do i'll continue to make it if the components are adequate.

as for myself.. i'm in the process in building the 'tabung uji'.. just got all the parts from a 'dermawan' (sorry icecube, i'll pass the stuff from you).. now will be testing it with 3,5,7 and 9 plates. will be building the pwm circuit as well.

for info, just as the 'water injection' stuff.. many out there are still skeptical about 'putting water in the engine' stuff. but those who did it knows the truth (including myself).. right?

ibeni05

Aug 5, 2005
Puchong
The EFIE unit will start once all the components shop in klang valley opened. After CNY that is. Hope you will endure the waiting.. and if all the parts are available.

I don't think there will be any different with the W.I, but then again no one tried it right? Why don't you try it wit either with W.I and/or H2 cell?? Only then we'll know the truth.

Happy CNY to all of you!! ;)

ibeni05

Aug 5, 2005
Puchong
Yo,.. sorry icecube for not replying since last time.. got bz with my own project.. efie will commence in the near future.. my own project seems like its not working.. the pwm circuit got blown up.. most likely due to i'm not using any catalyst.. i used ss plates, tried aluminium, still figuring whats best for my car-bie.. after all we are all working.. so time is very the limited.. will inform you if you are still interested with the efie..

dixonleong

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
For fuel injection engines, if ur HHO kit does not produce a lot of HHO (say less than 1.5litre per minute), can opt for the O2 sensor extendor , else, will need a EFIE (electrical fuel injection enhancer) or MAP sensor controller

ke70-3tgte

Aug 25, 2007
KL
Hey... why dont you use a fuel regulator to drop the fuel pressure to the injector.... less pressure, the injector will be squirting lesser fuel, mean leaner mixture..

Just my 2 rupiah
Cheers

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
been "years" i didnt check up on this topic , so any update ? :D

Would like to build another unit for testing again. Another different design. most probably the spiral design but the problem is to get a welder to weld the tubing or plate together ... and of coz getting a 316 tubing would be hard and costly.

anyone can supply or know where i can get?

dokaugot

Dec 23, 2007
been "years" i didnt check up on this topic , so any update ? :D

Would like to build another unit for testing again. Another different design. most probably the spiral design but the problem is to get a welder to weld the tubing or plate together ... and of coz getting a 316 tubing would be hard and costly.

anyone can supply or know where i can get?

I really hope no one will quit this project.
I hope i can help with my electronic knowledge.
EFIE, COSM-II, or PWM, hope can help u all.

dokaugot

Dec 23, 2007
Found out another thing.

Baking soda and Baking power is different.

Use only Baking soda (pure 99% sodium bicarbonate) rather then Baking Powder (mixture of corn flour,soudium bicarbonate and some other stuff making it more acid based).

I tried both. And Baking Powder cause the water to become like curry. Reddish brownish and dirty. Baking Soda only add a little bit of brownish to the water but still clear. And both have the same gas out put (as dynoed using my eyes).

USE ONLY BAKING SODA ... NOT BAKING POWDER!! (U can get at giant for RM0.99 in a small bottle near the cake assesories department)
the best is NaOH-Natrium Hydroxide

dokaugot

Dec 23, 2007
After testing the setup for days and days. i finally think it have to stop here.
I'll be removing the cell out tomorrow. Why?

1. No FC improvement. (FC become worst even!)
2. No power gained. (Car getting heavier and uphill is really underpower)
3. Drain more battery power. (Light dimmed badly, aircond drain badly)

Probably my design is wrong. I'll have to try other designs.

But i am running water injection system which turn out to get more mileage and more power (smoother) accelerations. Very simple system.

Usual stock getting max out 450km but usually 400km.
With Hydro cell max out 400 but usually 380km.
With water injection max out 500km but usually around 470km.

I'll stick with water injection for the time being.....
Hope u dont quit, but if u do, can u give all your item to me? hehe

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Hope u dont quit, but if u do, can u give all your item to me? hehe
i think icecube problem is the cell is drawing too much current from battery. so his alternator also not enough power to support back the battery at engine running.

u should limit it to arnd say 10A, maybe. (or equivalent of spot light power). then aim to make the gas production more efficient. hence some unit made in overseas uses PWM.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I would like to ask for opinions about suitable tyre (brand, model) for my car (1996 1.6L Satria, stock rim R14). I am a very frequent traveler (mostly using highway). I am currently thinking about Michelin Pilot Sport. However, maybe you guys can give more brilliant opinions here based on your past experience and discussion with friends and family. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience