DIY on cars?? post in your Q?

Sep 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi all... nice thread...

I recently found that some guys at PPEOC had their keyring mod so it will glow when the door is opened (like the ones in Waja).He also made it so that it'll auto-dimm.

I had zero XP in DIY, so how do can i do this?

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
bro hanslin,
want to ask where is the place can buy the spring holder? i had try to find at spare part shop, see a lot of spare part dun have sold this item.

Tatsumaki

Oct 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bang Haslin, aku mau DIY my wira headlamp become smoke eye like those girls punya eyes, but how to remove it? some people told me that I have to remove both bumper dan grill, but I don't know how to take away the bumper.

So any lobang or any ways you can tell me how to remove the bumper? It's nice if you have some pic =) and also how to separate between the wira headlamp plastic dan cermin dia?

Thanks in advance, bro!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey bros.... i realize that my car window jus kena smash by a sohai jus now.... found out after finish yamcha with my friends at cheras's first station restaurant.... i parked at the housing area behind that restaurant.... those resident there told me that it was done by a stupid farker(blue wira turbo BDV 2174) with no balls or nut.... i think he looks like a pussy head or maybe dick head.... and they told me he's a son of the bitch..... because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience