[DIY] Oil catch tank

mosesmk

Known Member

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
Hi Guys

I always love to chime in old thread.:rofl: . Just WTA, is there any effect if the OCT install far from PCV? I have an square design OCT, but no space to fit near my PCV. The only clear space for clean installation is next to the battery. got few near point in mind, but it seems not really can secure the OCT.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi Guys

I always love to chime in old thread.:rofl: . Just WTA, is there any effect if the OCT install far from PCV? I have an square design OCT, but no space to fit near my PCV. The only clear space for clean installation is next to the battery. got few near point in mind, but it seems not really can secure the OCT.
Still works, since it still got to pass the OCT before going to manifold.......

mosesmk

Known Member

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
Still works, since it still got to pass the OCT before going to manifold.......
I known it will work. Just concern if having any issue. No issue of dropping pressure or anything? Do not want to buy another unit since this old unit still in good condition.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I known it will work. Just concern if having any issue. No issue of dropping pressure or anything? Do not want to buy another unit since this old unit still in good condition.
That's the purpose of the PCV valve... don't worry about pressure.

sweelt

2,000 RPM

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Hi Guys

Clean that pcv too.

Reactions: Izso