Ditch NS programme now before more die

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
no lar...
just because death occurs in NS that's why the huge disturbance and publicity...
a lot of ppl die per day ler...

and somemore, nowadays kids got to "manja" by their parents d....
little bit than the parents all get defensive......

*sigh*
I think my dad would definitely send me to one if this program is in the 90s...
luckyly it's not....hahaha

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
If Japan would like to attack us again, there will be no much different compare with WWII battle,where [SIZE=-1]Tomoyuki Yamashita (a.k.a Tiger of Malaya) sapu Malaya with the army travel in bike.

[/SIZE]
Le tour de Malaysia!!!

expenditious

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2004
UNDER THE SUN..
welll ns is good in one way...but for me..i also went for three months..

but i when back home to my car every 2 weeks kekeke....

always make stupid fake letter to go home....so fun...

well its a chance of a lifetime la...

but still sucks...kekeke..waste time also...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Just scrap the NS program. Like the many things that has failed in this country, this NS program has also failed. Just scrap it. On the contrary, kids these days are just rebelious and have so much less moral values compared to those kids many years ago. And many kids these days DO NOT KNOW the value of money. How unfortunate.

chek_corolla

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
i think, the mat rempit problem also arise like 3-4 years ago, could these mat rempit got all their confidence from NS also?
in sense of the timeline, it matched up.
lets say office makan bribe, If i am a officer there, i rather take bribe from the trainnee and let them go home without training.
NS for 3 months are bullshit, u cant even train ur stamina for 3 months. training means good training and good food, i guess they r eating nasi with ikan bilis in there. how to build muscle or anything from those food.

root of all problem is the corruption and sometime dun blame the govt for it. corruption is a two ways thingy.

Got bribe?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
NS is good but as with many G projects, it is badly managed by unqualified people. Plus, officers are milking the program dry due to red tape.

How to solve this? Abolishment is out of the question. My take?

1. Sack all useless officers and trainers.
2. Provide medical officers for each camp.
3. Get their own buses (buy).
4. Get Scouts and Guides to participate since it is suppose to be fun.
5. Provide transportation to parents for weekly visits.
6. Allow media to visit camp sites.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
blavksamurai..

malaysia at least have 2 submarines..i saw it at TLDM Lumut...

JasperSSP

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
I was in askar wataniah too and even that is bullshit. It's bullshit because most of the insturctors are so lazy to train us, especially on Fridays. Can sleep half the day when they go for prayers. Maybe because I am from a private Uni, they think we are rich kids and don't care about us. I heard volunteers from Local Uni gets more hardcore training.

In short, it was bad shape. dusty and dirty bunks. M16s that jammed halfway, didn't let us clean it regularly, and we can't do it at own will cause they kept the cleaning kit. Food was so bad. Everyday eat curry with lots of santan. Curry ikan masin the most. couldn't shit for the first week in camp cause not much vege. 4 weeks of recruit training but still gained weight cause of the santan. In Singapore their NS is 2 years, proper bunks, proper weapons, and proper food from caterer outside, still most of the singaporeans feel it's a waste of time.

And u guessed it right, they are corrupted as well. Adviced (forced) us to get the photo frame together with the group photo taken, adviced (forced) us to pay RM35 for farewell dinner by the Major with his dog sergeant. RM 35 for buffet cooked by the camp corporal. Even the corporal also complained. They bought the ingredients and asked him to cook without paying him anything.

Better don't say too much, I don't want to appear in court for ACA or get ISA for defamation.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
I was in askar wataniah too and even that is bullshit. It's bullshit because most of the insturctors are so lazy to train us, especially on Fridays. Can sleep half the day when they go for prayers. Maybe because I am from a private Uni, they think we are rich kids and don't care about us. I heard volunteers from Local Uni gets more hardcore training.

In short, it was bad shape. dusty and dirty bunks. M16s that jammed halfway, didn't let us clean it regularly, and we can't do it at own will cause they kept the cleaning kit. Food was so bad. Everyday eat curry with lots of santan. Curry ikan masin the most. couldn't shit for the first week in camp cause not much vege. 4 weeks of recruit training but still gained weight cause of the santan. In Singapore their NS is 2 years, proper bunks, proper weapons, and proper food from caterer outside, still most of the singaporeans feel it's a waste of time.

And u guessed it right, they are corrupted as well. Adviced (forced) us to get the photo frame together with the group photo taken, adviced (forced) us to pay RM35 for farewell dinner by the Major with his dog sergeant. RM 35 for buffet cooked by the camp corporal. Even the corporal also complained. They bought the ingredients and asked him to cook without paying him anything.

Better don't say too much, I don't want to appear in court for ACA or get ISA for defamation.
JasperSSP, you shall have point it out , write a letter to newspaper, else in the future, your younger brother/younger sister/son/daughter may follow your foot step.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
Just scrap the NS program. Like the many things that has failed in this country, this NS program has also failed. Just scrap it. On the contrary, kids these days are just rebelious and have so much less moral values compared to those kids many years ago. And many kids these days DO NOT KNOW the value of money. How unfortunate.
many things has failed in this country?
Perhaps they should
Reconsider scraping
Other
Things that are
Operating in
Net losses too

ahakz...lame joke

JasperSSP

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Blacksamurai, There is nothing to be done lar. Wataniah is voluntary. With the situation of NS now that is compulsory, u think they will give a shit what happens in voluntary army lar. They don't even give us the full gears and uniforms. They claim that lots of ppl get the gear, then after that not interested, waste G's money. But u can actually buy uniform and shoes from the sergeants. Where do u think they get the stock from? Malaysia is beyond cure already. The only things that I still come back to are my family, dogs, and the food.

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
I cannot help myself but to join in the debate on the NS

Lets just compare with our neighboring country.

Singapore established NS in 1967. Thats 40 years of experience they have.
Malaysia first ran NS maybe 2-3 years ago? So in order for our Malaysian NS trainees to be from

to

Will be at year around 2045.

But seeing how Malaysia tend to fall back when chasing people, perhaps we can add another 20 years. Circa around 2065. Malaysia's defence will be as on par with Singapore's 2007.

Laughs

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
but at least we need to start somewhere......
if all the ppl around get so defensive than how to succeed?!

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
Blacksamurai, There is nothing to be done lar. Wataniah is voluntary. With the situation of NS now that is compulsory, u think they will give a shit what happens in voluntary army lar. They don't even give us the full gears and uniforms. They claim that lots of ppl get the gear, then after that not interested, waste G's money. But u can actually buy uniform and shoes from the sergeants. Where do u think they get the stock from? Malaysia is beyond cure already. The only things that I still come back to are my family, dogs, and the food.
bro which regiment?......my regiment seems okay laaaa......Regiment Wataniah 513 Skuadron Semboyan DiRaja......i got to play with my wireless hahahahaaa....untill i read somewhere that comm guy is the one that always got shot first.....gulp!

JasperSSP

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
bro which regiment?......my regiment seems okay laaaa......Regiment Wataniah 513 Skuadron Semboyan DiRaja......i got to play with my wireless hahahahaaa....untill i read somewhere that comm guy is the one that always got shot first.....gulp!
Me Regimen 502, Jalan Ampang. But I did my recruit training in 514 Paratrooper Bukit Beruang. Of course I'm not a paratrooper lar. They don't encourage before we graduate. But my contract over di.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
they need to kill the comm guy so this ppl can't rope in help or inform about the situation...i.e. how many enemies or what tactics or strategies they're using....
kekekekeke

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
killing structure.....comm guy, platoon leader, LMG guy....and then rest of the squad....gulp......tactics....? platoon size skirmishing.....ambush senario.....ahhahahahaaa......better ask for transfer to light infantry.......just become the normal rifflemen is better.....ahhahaaaq....for King And Country......anyway...wataniah can apply for para wing or not?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What rims is this and how many inch rim is that? Anyone knows? Picts taken from TEIN website.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience