Disaster

gzox

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
yes ... is motorsport division !!!!

btw , mayb some one misunderstood ... i dint speck english with my customer, we speak catonese n mandarin. but those " ppls " still wan to have such conversation in front of us .

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Haih.... selling Taiwan stuff dare to talk big......:Not_Impressed:

C.Y.KHOO

May 31, 2006
gzox ... i m new here !!

soli to heard about that , BTw where is the shop located at ? sunway which part ?

coz myself also driving BMW E46 , so preventing this case to happen on me !!

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
c.Y sunway around the college area
hmmm if im the 1 there i sure ask the sales person bring every thing out then look see look see
then take out cash or card like wanna buy edi then in their face say '' i wanna see ur boss''
then give a good F to the boss then cau

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
at this point of time the salesguy shud appreciate every customers who walk in and not talking bad bout them before ppl even purchase.... they are "pouring the boss rice out" haihhh..

Navy

Known Member
Jul 31, 2006
Last time i already go there, same experience like this, damn people, front of shop u can see E46 dark grey colour park there, buntut like a duck,,

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
gzox,
Dude.... why bother getting angry? Just come here and warn people, then enough. Honestly, if you think about it, do you think it's worth it to let those empty headed .... erm.... empty shite headed carcasses make u angry? For me, I'd just walk out and tell everyone I know about that shop. Job done. No need to get angry. So, just chill out with Coffee Bean's Honeydew Ice Blended cos word about that motorsport division is now spreading around. :)

By the way, Motorsport Division. Hhmm... so where is the sanitory division? I think that shop is motorsport division and those humans in there are the sanitory division. Just in case some of y'all don't know, sanitory division is those cleaners, like toilet cleaners, office cleaners, etc. hahahaha Maybe they'd clean your ass after you shite too, if you let them. haha

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
wow
now sunway left a few good and reliable workshop/shop only

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
wah sei la like that. i always wear tshirt, shorts and slippers walk around, i takut they halau me out b4 i even get into the shop.

this is farny man, like dat also can ar.

zombie

Jul 4, 2006
You and your clients, were you guys wearing chinaman singlets and slippers? :D

AccordR

Racecraft Staff
Nov 18, 2003
Thousands of Apologies

Dear Gzox,

I'm Shedden from Motorsport Division. First of all, I'd like to extend my apologies to you for going through such a terrible experience. But there are also a few things I'd like to clarify here :-

In Motorsport Division, there are 4 full-time employees and only 1 of us know how to speak Hakka, and he seldom speaks it because nobody else over here knows how to anyway. I'm not trying to deny anything here, but I do believe that the 2 people that you meant working in the shop, must be me & my partner then. Because only 2 of us are in charged to Sales. And the language that me & my partners communicate in is Mandarin, not English, so please do not say that we do not serve customers that do not speak English. We will serve anybody who walks into our shop. But there are times when we are busy, we will tend to let the customer walk around looking at our goods and we will serve him as soon as we can. I apologise if we have given you the impression that we ignored you. But I'm sure that's not it, because you did hear someone telling the staff inside to check if there is anything that he can help out with right?

We have a policy about working in Motorsport Division and that's customer's always no.1. When you walk into our shop, you are our customer. I'm sure if you do mix with the UDMOwners.com people, they can assure you that. We are not racist and we do not look down on anybody at all. I'm sure there are many people who know me in ZTH and I'm sure they can back me up ;)

I do somehow suspect that there might be somekind of a misunderstanding here. There might be a possibility that my customers were actually in the shop while 2 of us were out, leaving our admin, who's a gal to take care of the shop. We do that quite often because we are normally just behind or next door delivering goods. Maybe it was my customers who were speaking instead of us? Hmm, I'm also confused... but I assure you that me & my partner will never do such thing.

However, whatever has happened, has happened and I feel that there's no point defending ourselves too much. Therefore, I do hope you will accept my apology and I believe my partner has also PMed you his apology and we also hope that you will be forgiving enough to popby our shop again, we promise to give you a big discount this time! :embaressed_smile:

TO Everyone who commented about this issue,

I'd really appreciate if you would refrain from giving unpleasant comments if you were actually not there/involved. You should always give a chance for the opposition to explain him/herself before jumping to a conclusion and giving ugly comments.

By the way, only 20% of the goods in our shop come from Taiwan, 30% comes from USA (DPE Rims, RaceCraft Carbon Products, ASA Supercharger), 30% from Europe (Original BMW Parts, Bilstein Suspensions, H&R Suspensions, KW Suspensions, Eibach Suspensions, Koni Suspensions, AC Schnitzer Parts, Hamann Parts, Racing Dynamic Parts, Q8 Oils, Motul Oils, Brembo Brakes, etc), and the rest from UK (PowerFlex, Pipercross, EBC Brakes, Goodridge Brake Hoses), Australia (Aura HID, VPS), Korea (Thunder Light HID), Japan (RaceCraft Carbon Products, GruppeM Ram Air Systems, Arqray Parts), and of course not forgetting some parts from Malaysia! :regular_smile:

Thank you.

Regards,
Shedden

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows where to repair carbon fiber in PJ/Subang/Shah Alam?? My CF spoiler is cracked...i think some idiot tried to steal it by ripping it out :(

its cracked at the seams... the part where the 2 pieces are joined together...so hopefully itll be an easy fix.

pic of my spoiler :

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience