Dip Your Car Really cool racun!

cvkit17

Mar 20, 2012
i went to as many ACE i can find at my free time and sai lang as many as i can find..lol

can't import in unless its in bulk..like ACE
No wonder I can't find any black laaaaa...it's you!!! You sapu all then make a fortune out of it huh? :rofl:
Sell me 1 black also leh

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
now i left back 1 can about 40% used edi...my standby can till stock arrives...

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

weh...they're damn expensive...rm90 for 2 cans already

cvkit17

Mar 20, 2012
now i left back 1 can about 40% used edi...my standby can till stock arrives...

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

weh...they're damn expensive...rm90 for 2 cans already
Btw if you dont mind i ask, why are you buying so many? U use it frequently?

damn youuu... sell me one black la. I've been searching high and low for black
ha! ha! now you know why bro. BH jumping also......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Btw if you dont mind i ask, why are you buying so many? U use it frequently?
Spray, after a while don't like tear out, spray something else, right?......:rofl::rofl:

ha! ha! now you know why bro. BH jumping also......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Spray, after a while don't like tear out, spray something else, right?......:rofl::rofl:
BH is also sourcing for it? No wonder cannot buy anymore laaa.. all the taikors buying like gila babi

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
haha, when i found out the beauty of it, straight away sailang all...after i heard ppl finding up n down then oni i knew its so highly sought after...anyway, i buy a lot to share with my friends and help buy for some friends in ipoh,jb and intro to other friends before i knew there was a thread about it...then need to experiment around also leh... i think will up the order when i'm free lo...super high demand for DIY-ers. Wait for stock first then i'll take some orders, at least you guys dont have to be the headless chicken like i was

cvkit17

Mar 20, 2012
I wonder if we buy a can or two and put into luggage, will they confiscate them? Plastidip is kinda famous in Thailand too

haha, when i found out the beauty of it, straight away sailang all...after i heard ppl finding up n down then oni i knew its so highly sought after...anyway, i buy a lot to share with my friends and help buy for some friends in ipoh,jb and intro to other friends before i knew there was a thread about it...then need to experiment around also leh... i think will up the order when i'm free lo...super high demand for DIY-ers. Wait for stock first then i'll take some orders, at least you guys dont have to be the headless chicken like i was
Headless chicken I am now. I confirm 1 can spray or dip, doesn't matter. Kamsiah banyak banyak.

I wonder if we buy a can or two and put into luggage, will they confiscate them? Plastidip is kinda famous in Thailand too
Checkin shouldn't be a problem. Only concern is it's pressurized so kaboom with your clothes might be nasty.

cvkit17

Mar 20, 2012
Headless chicken I am now. I confirm 1 can spray or dip, doesn't matter. Kamsiah banyak banyak.

Checkin shouldn't be a problem. Only concern is it's pressurized so kaboom with your clothes might be nasty.
Errr..I actually saw 1 can of Black Colour (Dip) at Publika..i was looking for spray so I dint buy that. Dont know if its still available...dat was 2 weeks ago.

Go thailand buy, but travel by car or by train wakkakaka then can sapu many.

If on T shirt, then will get rubberized design woh!.......:rofl:
eh dat's not bad.."rubberized" :rofl: if you know what i mean...

Guys...

I sprayed my car 3 months ago, replacing new bonnet as paint sifu said if it's already rusted then he can't guaranteed that it won't come out again... so i took in his advice, and change a after market wira hood for rm200, but one month ago, it's starter to have those pimple things came out, and recently it's spreading and got around 5~6 pimples on my hood, i bring my car back to pain sifu and he said he never face this kind of problem before...
The inner side hood was stuffed...