Dear Sifu , please help me to identify this sound

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
here no jpj ..but i need to send the car for inspection to get road tax renewed every year. the TD here is quite strict. 2 fingers between body and tire , consider not super low la.. this weekend will go adjust suspension height up by half - 1 inch.. hopefully it solve the problem.. :D
Huh! renew road tax must send for inspection?:confused:

ahgy

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2007
at hong kong , yes... cars above 6years need to be inspected before u can renew roadtax..so performance parts , BOT , SC or swap engine is a no at here.. unless u willing to pay to take out for inspection and put it back.. :D

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
at hong kong , yes... cars above 6years need to be inspected before u can renew roadtax..so performance parts , BOT , SC or swap engine is a no at here.. unless u willing to pay to take out for inspection and put it back.. :D
Oh! you are in HK....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend myvi hijacked at western digital, LDP, kelana jaya, 1.10 a.m. the perompak is driving a honda civic old model and i was too panicked to focus at the color and their car number.

this is their modus operandi.

1. their overtake my friend's car and waving a red light just like the police use during a road block and blocking my friend's car and my friend stop the car as our first impression leading us to believe that they were a cop and ignoring the fact that they are driving a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience