D'carbonizing engine

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
bro lynx_romero...

snap pic oso laa.. i'll do that oso.. then we'll compare whose got the thickest white smoke of all... hahaha

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
i'm gonna do it too, but have to wait until my engine oil nearing to service interval...if not wasted la ... motul wor... heheheheh

lynx_romero

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Cheras,KL
ATTENTION to everybody.....

This guy will do an installation on this friday (10/11/06) at Ikea Damansara,beside the McD.....9pm onward.
for those who want to try this thing can go there and rev ur engine hardly.....i just call him..hahahahahaa....

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
walau, sounds like its going to be another TT session this friday...so many b8's going there ..scared the s**t out of that fella

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
I guessed u guys would need tp test it out before servicing thus to feel the difference.
Like for my case; I did it at the point of servicing, so can't really differentiate whether or not it's because of the servicing or the decab. Somemore I changed from Castrol to Q8.

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
waaa... iman210, ur going to arr?

btw, there's something to consider 1st i think.

the rm41 dr carbon is 100ml i think so... meanwhile the other product Professor decarb is rm68 per 350ml... and oso its not oil based decarn compared to the rm41 thing which is oil based... correct me if i'm wrong.. but try reading this...

Members have called and sms me to know why this product is RM65 per bottle and another one is around RM40+ only per bottle. the main diff are:

1) PROFESSOR is 350ml and the other one is only 100ml. so. which one is cheap? You decide..:)

2) Professor is Solvent based and the other one is Oil based. Old product developed by Oilyman Tech is called Dr Carbon which was also Oil based. Yup, both of them help to clean carbon but the engine decarb using oil based product will not last long. Carbon will easily created back after short period. That was why Oilyman Tech stop producing Dr Carbon.

How the carbon easily created back? Well, product with oil based is sticky. Carbon burt inside the combustion chamber will easily trap again at along the manifold(the place where the decarbonizer product will be suck into, so if oil based, it is sticky, easy to trap back the carbon) and inside the combustion chamber.

PROFESSOR is using solvent based, it is not sticky. you can taste it using your hand. compare it with oil based product. :)

So, now with solvent based tech, PROFESSOR! :)

visit here to read more about solvent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solvent

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
so which one is which?? i definitely want to try the decarb thing.. but don't know which one lor...

lynx_romero

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Cheras,KL
really kaa VF10??
aiyoo....makes me confuse now. I thought i'm gonna try this thing this friday...now u make me confuse already....hehehehe.
so how arr?

afahmi

Mar 23, 2006
i think what VF10 said is true..last time i'm tested the oil based one..actually i just wanna test how it feels after decarb..yeah it is true the engine feel a bit lighten..as i said b4, after awhile the engine feel like usual back..haha maybe because it was the oil based one..so the carbon get easily trap back because it is sticky..

well..up to you guys..maybe if u try the solvent based one, the result much different..some more it is more cheaper if you compare the ml..

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
tonytony,

haven't tried it yet laa. already pm the seller... 2 bottles will get rm130... (rm68 per unit..hmmmm just little discount laa)..

will try it.. but must wait when my engine is due for servicing laa... probably this ending Nov...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all bro out there. i'm using perdana with rvr engine. can u all tell me the differences between this 2 engine and how to mods rvr so it can be powerfull like evo.

---------- Post added 04-16-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-15-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

bumpp....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience