DC5R Convoy & Photography

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Waaaa micco ... why you took only Jerry's car? :bawling: where's the rest of us :itsme::itsme::itsme:

miccobayb

Jun 27, 2006
Waaaa micco ... why you took only Jerry's car? :bawling: where's the rest of us :itsme::itsme::itsme:
I have a few I haven't edited but not all my shots are perfect you see..I'm not sure which car is whose coz the plates are blur but I will post all DC5s I've got soon. Sorry!

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ahahha i'm just joking micco :)

kacau u a bit ... there's no need to be sorry ...

:driver: :proud: :driver:

matter of fact i really appreciate your work here sis!

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
No pictures of my car at all :confused:

Bump: No pictures of my car at all :confused:

miccobayb

Jun 27, 2006
No pictures of my car at all :confused:

Bump: No pictures of my car at all :confused:
Next time during convoy come closer to dhil's car k....During photoshoot there were 40 over cars..I didn't take individual :( There are a few pictures with your car in it but it's not good enough as a whole because some have people around the corner, some not good enough...but I'll be preparing a CD for everyone :)

Will calculate the cost and let you guys know! Then arrange next TT to collect your CDs of photos for all the convoys [that I've attended so far].

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
Next time during convoy come closer to dhil's car k....During photoshoot there were 40 over cars..I didn't take individual :( There are a few pictures with your car in it but it's not good enough as a whole because some have people around the corner, some not good enough...but I'll be preparing a CD for everyone :)

Will calculate the cost and let you guys know! Then arrange next TT to collect your CDs of photos for all the convoys [that I've attended so far].
Thanks!
Btw, tried the photomerge already?
Piece of cake right?

Red-Cover

Known Member
Jul 13, 2007
Vagabond / Timmy is the most fast & the furious dc5 in penang. It was certified by F.I.A.

shadiq

May 13, 2009

meor is trying hard to take over th iswara hahahah

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can i just change the rear ARB to 16mm??
what are the advantage and disadvantage??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience