DC5R Convoy & Photography

miccobayb

Jun 27, 2006
Pictures Dated: 22nd March 2009
Venue: Putrajaya
Amount of DC5Rs: Too many to fit in one picture or do a panaroma. -.-" (approx. 17)

I will need a ladder next time. Any volunteers to bring one? LoL! Or help me climb a tree.

Suggestion:
1. For this 11th April Hypertune photoshoot, I would very much suggest a DAY convoy to make it SOOO much more easier for me to take moving shots of your speedy gonzales. What say you?

2. Polishing your wife prior to the photoshoot would be a great idea. Especially the whites...makes a whole lot of difference if you're next to a polished one if yours is not. :idea:

3. Let me think first.

Otherwise, enjoy :) :smokin:

1. White Solo

2. Convoy

3. Convoy

4. Convoy

5. Group

6. Group

7. DC5R Heaven

8. Convoy

Btw, these are not all the pictures I have. I will upload them as soon as they are done. Very soon. It'll also be easier for you to view them on my blog...It is uploaded as of NOW.

Original Size upon request okay? Please send me your request as a comment on blog post, let me know who you are and I'll get it emailed to you :)

I need car owners' names on my blogs. Please let me know so I can update the info :)

Last edited:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
elaine those pics are dopeeeee! Respect. I'm gonna link u on my blog!

was thinking of uploading all our gathering/individual pics on flickr/photobucket and make it accessible to evryone.

Bump: elaine those pics are dopeeeee! Respect. I'm gonna link u on my blog!

was thinking of uploading all our gathering/individual pics on flickr/photobucket and make it accessible to evryone.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Pictures Dated: 22nd March 2009

I will need a ladder next time. Any volunteers to bring one?
i have a small ladder. but i need to find it first. can't remember where i keep it.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i have a ladder ... can bring on this saturday if no ones bringing ... :) do let me know ...

waaaa ... need to polish eh? ehhehehe

miccobayb

Jun 27, 2006
i have a ladder ... can bring on this saturday if no ones bringing ... :) do let me know ...

waaaa ... need to polish eh? ehhehehe
:) I am not sure if Hypertune photographers will bring their gear which allows them to be taking from up high, but may I ask, how would you bring your ladder?

Polishing ar? Up to you lor... It's for your car anyway.

Bump:
elaine those pics are dopeeeee! Respect. I'm gonna link u on my blog!

Which is your blog? :) Thank you! If you give me access to your flickr/photobucket, I can upload them for you.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
micco ... can fit in the car ... its not that big/ tall ... about 5 feet tall only ... if u need taller mebe some other member can source it out :)

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Which is your blog? :) Thank you! If you give me access to your flickr/photobucket, I can upload them for you.
i am...the black mamba..haha.

i have my personal photobucket. but will create another one for public. will let u know

miccobayb

Jun 27, 2006
I need ID's of car owners...they are all called TBA now in my blog =/ can anyone help to identify and let me know?

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Mrs. fadil:

how do i identify myself and my car? ........ ummmm..... i can't exactly exactly point my finger online, can I?

- forgive an old timer who is evidently a non blogger!

miccobayb

Jun 27, 2006
Mrs. fadil:

how do i identify myself and my car? ........ ummmm..... i can't exactly exactly point my finger online, can I?

- forgive an old timer who is evidently a non blogger!

:) When you're at my blog and you see a picture of your car, click on the link right below the picture that says "comments". Write your name and where your car is positioned in the picture. If there are two cars, I've already written down "TBA
, TBA

Otherwise, on this forum, I've numbered the pictures. Please describe which picture has your car, and describe from left to right, front or back :)

Thank you~ :driver:

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
:) When you're at my blog and you see a picture of your car, click on the link right below the picture that says "comments". Write your name and where your car is positioned in the picture. If there are two cars, I've already written down "TBA
, TBA

Otherwise, on this forum, I've numbered the pictures. Please describe which picture has your car, and describe from left to right, front or back :)

or Ask Mr pres aka Meor to upload in Facebook so that we can our car can be tagged in much freely manner :)

Bump:
, TBA

or Ask Mr pres aka Meor to upload in Facebook so that our car can be tagged in much freely manner :)​

miccobayb

Jun 27, 2006
I have uploaded pictures in facebook too...Only common friend I can think of besides Dhil, is Jerry.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Micco:

my car only appears in group shots :confused:

............... doesn't even qualify to be labelled :confused:

heh heh , next time la, no issue.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
eh eh?dat bandit in dat black DC5!..i know him...REPORT POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahahhahahahaaha

miccobayb

Jun 27, 2006
:) I managed to do a Panorama....Phew~ Looks awesome :) Now there's proof of all 15 (how come only 15?) cars. Where did the rest go?

Panorama [22nd March 2009]

I like this pic coz it shows HOW HARD it was to take and compile these pictures when the cars are on a funny shaped slope -.-""

Request for original size available upon request on blog!!

Bump:
Micco:

my car only appears in group shots :confused:

............... doesn't even qualify to be labelled :confused:

heh heh , next time la, no issue.

I have many more pictures. Please describe to me which one is yours and I will find if I have any of yours to edit :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey just wanna hear ppl comments on how to mount the changer below the seat coz currently mine is hanging below the seat and it keeps falling on the floor ..... stupid feller ..... dunnno how to put .... go put like dis
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience