dashboard n engine

henter

Mar 19, 2006
www.friendster.com
hey im bit complicated....now im using 1.5i saga standard engine..then i want to change the engine to use 1.5 dohc mitsubishi is it right the we need to change the dash board because some of my fren said carburetor engine n injection cant use the same speedo meter.....is it we can still use the saga dashboard.....after all i cahnge the injection engine....want thing is it using injection better consumtion than carburetor?

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
you will not get JPJ approval since 1.5 DOHC require engine mounting modification.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
If you really wanna try your luck, what i heard from some member is you go to outstation JPJ e.g Kedah then possible to get register. KL/Selangor even you give undertable $$ also cannot get it done ler....

Good luck !

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
I think the different between injection and cab engine speedometer is :
injection speedometer have check engine light, however cab do not have. So, cab speedometer cannot use on injection engine.:X-:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellow ZTHians,
I'm currently feeling the clutch slip on my Wira Sedan.My ride is just a standard one,
infact i changed my whole clutch approcimately 2 yrs back with orig Proton clutch.I may need to change the clutch this time again.Can all sifus suggest me beside orig Proton clutch which would be an ideal and better performance than the orig Proton clutch.issit Mitsu clutch or Exedy ( not the performance 1 ) or u guys have any othr brands.BTW what's the price likely.
Appreciate yr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience