Dance COntest ! Please view video and vote for me :)

SurfJunkie

Apr 14, 2007
must log in to vote? wow, i saw u had 44 votes, the rest were ZERO except for one more guy which had 42 votes.

what do u get if u win?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Liz shall have 43 votes now. :biggrin:

Liz, we have gathering tonight at suria aman, will you join us?
I don't have ur contact. :)
can sms or msn me? thanks.(my msn id is in my zth profile)

SurfJunkie

Apr 14, 2007
voted all 3 times. 48 votes now =D

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
must log in to vote? wow, i saw u had 44 votes, the rest were ZERO except for one more guy which had 42 votes.

what do u get if u win?
2 contester from PC Fair with more than 2000 votes. Liz need to work harder. :biggrin:

This is what the winner will take

LizTina

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
Thanks soooo much for the support guys !! And thanks blacksamurai for making this sticky ! Really appreciate it !

Will PM you my contact BS. Let me know when you guys going TT/Convoy. No promises i can attend all of it but i will try my best. =)

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
Thanks soooo much for the support guys !! And thanks blacksamurai for making this sticky ! Really appreciate it !

Will PM you my contact BS. Let me know when you guys going TT/Convoy. No promises i can attend all of it but i will try my best. =)
wa..bs got her contact wo..jealous nia~

SurfJunkie

Apr 14, 2007

we had a gathering last night.

SurfJunkie

Apr 14, 2007
HAHA , eric and i quoted the same thing and replied at the same time except the content of the replies are different. =D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow forummers,
hv a story that would like to share with u guys. My mum's harrier nearly got stolen in Berkely/Eng Ann Garden in Klang around 10 am this morning. The thiefs ply the new security lock from the socket as I think they want to hot wire the car. The coin box was ripped from the compartment and around the security lock area, the dashboard was pry and broken, in order to get the lock out. The small little window at the back seat (left hand side) was broken to gain entry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience