D1 Preview + SSO 5.5 [Day] Bukit Jalil Stadium Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

nycbooger

Nov 12, 2005
wish i was there...so crazy bout drifting..shouldn't sell my rear wheel drive so early,drifting heat didn't catching up by that time..

nycbooger

Nov 12, 2005
yo..what a nice event...good starting for another revolution of automobile racing in malaysia though,not usa..my nigga co worker so faint about drifting too...they dun believe that a f**king peanut size country like malaysia has such nice JDM cars...supras..skylines...they disgraced new yorkers..haha..(it's illegal in united state,emission doesn't meet)..i'm so proud to be malaysian baby!haha..
malaysia boleh!

jaxky

Nov 12, 2005
walauuuuuuu is that a FR Myvi .........................................
cooooooooooooool...........................

LeeReezal

Feb 14, 2006
cool event...
go malaysian drifter...
but so sad coz i can't see with my own eye...wish i was there

alfian96

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
Ke70

CROSSXX said:
hi to everybody!!! what's a nice event .... does anyone here got a picture of KE 70 (GL) with Toyota levin Facelift??? Just heard from myfriend that got a few car (toyota GL) in KL using Toyota Levin AE 86 facelift....

really appreciate it if someone can post it here.....

p/s donut!! what's a nice car u got there bro... if i'm not mistaken.... i already had a close view at your little monster at batu kawan drift event (penang).... really nice KP61 u got there....

you mean this one ?? :X-:

CROSSXX

Sep 19, 2005
penang
alfian96 said:
you mean this one ?? :X-:

yezzer!!! really nice .... thanks alfians96... really appreciate it... is this the only one or got other car using the same facelift... just asking if you won't mind... cos i never seen any in penang.... :regular_smile:

anyway thanks again for the pic...

alfian96

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
im not too sure about that...must ask from other sifu's.
me here in kedah also never seen before. in penang, i dun think theres any KE70 lovers. coz most of the penang ppl drive Honda/Mitsu or big big car.. not much old school. which part of penang you stay ? im always in penang too.

CROSSXX

Sep 19, 2005
penang
alfian96 said:
im not too sure about that...must ask from other sifu's.
me here in kedah also never seen before. in penang, i dun think theres any KE70 lovers. coz most of the penang ppl drive Honda/Mitsu or big big car.. not much old school. which part of penang you stay ? im always in penang too.

i agree with you... but there's a few of my friend using old skol...like toyota cressida with 1G-GTE... nissan laurel with RB20... toyota corona with 3T engine... last time myself oso using starlet ep70/71.... i also heard that got ke70 with 4agte engine( ahaks....4age convert to turbo)... the owner of that car is chinese....

ehhh which part of kedah anyway??? jitra???

alfian96

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
ohh ..cool. i'm using bluebird recently... last time play daihatsu and mazda. im from sp . heheh