Interior and Cockpit

D-FENDER GSM security alarm system

punktuichea

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2006
The Best Security System To protect Your Vehicle

GERMAN TECHNOLOGY!!!

Standard features:

> Any of the users are able to "unlock" the door through sms command.
> Any of the users are able to "lock" the door through sms command.
> Any of the users are able to immobilizer the vehicle (turn off the engine) through sms command. The brake lights will be turned on at the initial stage and followed by double signal lights for 10 minutes. The vehicle is now immobilized and unable to restart until further command is sent to reactive it.
> Any of the users are able to hear the person's voice inside the vehicle through mobile phone especially when the vehicle is being hijacked
> The alarm system will automatically be triggered once the vehicle is being tilted while being towed. The users will be informed through sms or calls.
> When the main power source is cut of, an alert message, followed by a phone call will be sent to the users through mobile phone.
> Any of the users are able to activate the speaker and talk to the person inside the vehicle through this system.
> When the Emergency button is triggered, an alert message, followed by phone calls will be sent to inform all users.
> The whereabouts of the vehicle can be located easily through any of the user's mobile phone
> When any of the glass (window) is broken, by a sharp object, an alert message, followed by calls will be sent to inform all users.

Other features:

> The system can catr up to 3 users (1 Master-user and 2 Sub-users)
> The Master-user can replace the sub-user(s) anytime through mobile phone setting
> The conditions of the following items will be displayed in your mobile phone to indicate their current status. Those are: Battery; Door; Engine; Siren; Speaker.
> It is user-friendly. No password is required. No need computer for setup. No need to memorize the sms command list. No need to dismantle or replace the existing alarm system. No additional service charge.

Standard price : RM4998
Offer price : RM1998 (price will be increase soon)
Installation fee : FREE of CHARGE
Waranty 3 years : 1st year full waranty (with workmanship), 2nd and 3rd year parts waranty (1 to 1 exchange).
Service available in malaysia and singapore.

just pm/sms me for detail or demo.
012-3768205(Pang)

Attachments

Last edited:

punktuichea

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2006
true case will be upload 1 by 1 about this alarm system advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

"HÃ*ng tri?u ngu?i dân trên kh?p th? gi?i dang ki?m ti?n tr?c tuy?n"

"Ch? v?i m?t chi?c máy tÃ*nh vÃ* m?t vÃ*i gi? m?i tu?n, b?n cung có th? lÃ*m du?c"
"Xây d?ng doanh nghi?p online, mi?n phÃ*, t?o ra thu nh?p 500$/tháng"

T? 3 nam tru?c tôi dã b?t d?u công vi?c...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience