Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Custom made brake pads

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
ok...Price Up!!!

So...bro Konsi Fat Cai to you....how much increase lar...me wanna change my brake pad too....mine iswara 1.3 aeroback....pm me lar..thanks and happe new yr!!

jeremylj

500 RPM
Jun 10, 2004
NSkyline said:
So...bro Konsi Fat Cai to you....how much increase lar...me wanna change my brake pad too....mine iswara 1.3 aeroback....pm me lar..thanks and happe new yr!!
same to u bro, i have PMed u...

luisteo79

Known Member
Jan 16, 2006
i m looking brake pad for my perodua kenari
pm me price
gong xi fatt cai to u

jeremylj

500 RPM
Jun 10, 2004
luisteo79 said:
i m looking brake pad for my perodua kenari
pm me price
gong xi fatt cai to u
PMed u bro, a happy chinese new year to u too..

brother

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
Nissan Sunny

Jeremylj : Can you give the best qoute for Nissan pulsar N12 front and rear brake brake that i`m using in my sunny now? Or maybe you need the sample? Feel free to pm me thanks.

jeremylj

500 RPM
Jun 10, 2004
brother said:
Jeremylj : Can you give the best qoute for Nissan pulsar N12 front and rear brake brake that i`m using in my sunny now? Or maybe you need the sample? Feel free to pm me thanks.
ermm..u have to give me the year of the vehicle of the brakes and model number...

brother

Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
Model

jeremylj said:
ermm..u have to give me the year of the vehicle of the brakes and model number...
Mofication spec.
Front and rear Pulsar N12 ET, Year around 83~86.
More info please refer to WWW.N12TURBO.com
Thanks.

jeremylj

500 RPM
Jun 10, 2004
brother said:
Mofication spec.
Front and rear Pulsar N12 ET, Year around 83~86.
More info please refer to WWW.N12TURBO.com
Thanks.
i have checked, i dont do these pads but if u want me to , i could but price will be extremely high...

brother

Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
Fly high

jeremylj said:
i have checked, i dont do these pads but if u want me to , i could but price will be extremely high...
If i want, what is the best price for it. Time is doesn`t matter , i just want to keep as spare only. Price can fly high in the sky but dont fly out of space la.:retarded: You are wise MEMBER RITE?

jeremylj

500 RPM
Jun 10, 2004
brother said:
If i want, what is the best price for it. Time is doesn`t matter , i just want to keep as spare only. Price can fly high in the sky but dont fly out of space la.:retarded: You are wise MEMBER RITE?
yup...for front and rear it may be up to RM500..this is the max...but i dont..my estimation will be around RM300-430 range for front and rear. And i may need a sample of the pad.Give me a sample and i can quote u the exact price.

yes, i am a wise member.

brother

Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
Sample

jeremylj said:
yup...for front and rear it may be up to RM500..this is the max...but i dont..my estimation will be around RM300-430 range for front and rear. And i may need a sample of the pad.Give me a sample and i can quote u the exact price.

yes, i am a wise member.
if i take the sample to you, when can i get it back? Cause i`m not a expert driving without a brake.
If can better choose saturday for deal, cause saturday sunday my car grow mushroom at home. Please advise location and time. ( Better in cheras la )

Last edited:

jeremylj

500 RPM
Jun 10, 2004
brother said:
if i take the sample to you, when can i get it back? Cause i`m not a expert driving without a brake.
If can better choose saturday for deal, cause saturday sunday my car grow mushroom at home. Please advise location and time. ( Better in cheras la )

hmm.., i will check it out with my supplier first whether i need the sample or not, then i will get back to u..give me some time..thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus out there,

I am currently facing a problem here, I have bought a mazda B8T 210 engine and it is in the midst of transfering it into my mazda astina.

The problem now is, the mechanic is facing a problem to help me lock the by welding the gearbox in order to become a 2wd. He has send to some machining shop but he told me its gonna leak and wont last long. So he say better source for TX3 or a b6 gb.

Please Please Please helppppp! Its been 3 months already.:dontknow:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience